Cover || New Story || One Shots

Hey guys, so there's a couple of things that I want to talk about.

1) I know some of you might have noticed the change of the cover. Recently I held somewhat of a 'competition' and people could vote between the two covers that I had made. I was getting tired of the old cover.

You guys chose option B! So that was the cover that I decided to go with.

2) I HAVE A NEW STORY!! It's been almost a year since I have attempted to write a chapter end story, and recently I came up with an idea - that to be honest was going nowhere to start with - that I think will really take. It's based LOOSELY around Hillary Duff's 'A Cinderella Story' (especially towards the ending) and it stars non other than Got7's Jackson Wang.

The first three chapters have already been uploaded, and it would mean a lot to me if you guys checked it out! (I need a new cover for it as well if anybody is willing. Full credit will go to you).

If you want to check it out, please use this link to access 'Dial Tones': http://my.w.tt/UiNb/1neLuq37ZA

Thank you guys!!

3) I haven't updated this one shot book in a while BUT I am currently drafting one. The next Yoongi one shot which is a sequel to 'You cooked Yoongi.....' I want it to be perfect cause the plot I have for it is something I've never really written about before. It's new to me so I want to get it right before I upload it !

Thank you guys, I love you all - Crystal xxx