Baby You're Beautiful

AN; my first one shot is forrreverrrr. I, so sorry for the long break. I do have some smaller projects coming up so stay tuned for those. This ones hot is dedicated to darkjoonie funny story about this amazing person. We met in a candle store 😂. I was Christmas shopping and walked past her, and my friend grabbed my jacket and stopped me and we just stared at this girl wearing a JHOPE shirt. Ngl I was jealous of her shirt, but then again who wouldn't be. I then made the brace decision to go up to her and call her out. That didn't work because she was wearing earphones. So so you know what I did? I POKED HER! Yep I f*cking poked her 😂😂 we're now mutuals on twitter albeit I haven't seen he since 😂😂

Enjoy this one shot dedicated to Darcii !!

(PS It's 3am right now and I can barely see but I wanted to upload it since it was nearly finished. So I apologise for any mistakes but they will be changed once I've had some sleep!)

UPDATED: Edited 27/12/16

-_-_-_-_-_-

*Beep Beep* I looked down to my phone to see a text message from 'him'.

'I miss you :('

I giggled and saw him looking at me from the corner of my eye. He himself was being careful to not get caught by his band members. I quickly typed back an equally as cheesy reply and threw my phone back into my bag and joined the other backup dancers in their warm ups before we got into rehearsal. I set a quick glance his way, and saw him smirk as he threw his phone into his own bag before he and the other boys joined us.

*

At the end of the session, our main choreographer explained the meeting time and place for the Inkigayo recording, and soon disappeared to an emergency meeting. "Hey Darcii, want to grab some lunch with us?"

"No, thank you. I'm gonna stop to practice some more. I couldn't quite get the middle part right"

"No kidding. You stood on my foot twice!"

"Sorry" I blushed in embarrassment and the girls left with a flick of their hair. The band had disappeared too, but i hadn't even noticed.

Once the door had clicked shut, i was immediately picked up, thrown over someones shoulders, and spun around. It could only be one person, it could only be 'him'.

"Oppa, put me down" I giggled. He chuckled himself as he placed me down in front of the large mirror. The reflection showing myself being back hugged by my loving boyfriend, his head hanging low into the crook of my neck.

"I love you Darcii" He whispered, placing light peppery kisses from my neck all the way up to my ear.

"I love you too Hoseok" I slowly turned to face him, still in his arms, and ran my left hand over his soft cheek. Before i had the chance to lean in to kiss him, he picked me up once again and spun us around.

"Argh, you make me crazy Darcii" He yelled. I grinned as i wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck.

"Michin, Michin" I beamed as he came to a stand still. We stood in silence - well he stood, I er, hung. Admiring his features i made sure to memorise everything; his plump, kissable pink lips, his gorgeously high cheek bones, and his bright orange h-.

"What have they done to you?" Whimpering, i took a strand of his hair between my thumb and index finger.

"Yah!" He yelled, "I like it, and I know you do too. Don't scare me baby, I hate seeing you upset" his nose gently rubbed against mine.