If Jimin Accidentally...

AN: okay so it's been a while but recently I asked a user on twitter if I could use their WWYD Scenarios and turn them into one shots. So before you read the next LOAD of one shots, just know that we all have @ ARMYSelcaDay_ on twitter to thank, as all my inspiration comes from their tweets.

UPDATE: edited 26/01/17 <- fourth to last chapter is almost completely redone so make sure to skip down to that part again.

Without further ado, here's the first one many tweet inspired one shots.....

-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"Mia, why aren't you dressed yet? He'll be here any minute now" That's Hanseol....my older brother. He recently debuted in a band called Seventeen, and ever since he's been meeting all these really cool artists. Every now and then he'd invite someone 'round the house, but always complains that I don't try to make an effort. Apparently I'm too much of a "Slob", and I may "Ruin" any chance that Hanseol has at signing a collaboration deal.

Anyway, so it's been a while since my brother invited anyone over, what with his bands third album being released, and all of his promotions goings on.

"Who's coming?" I raised a brow as I watched my brother rush around, doing last minute cleaning.

"Oh you know," he rushed, "Just Park Jimin"  He stopped cleaning as the doorbell rang. "Oh my god-

"Oh. My. God" I sang, interrupting him.

"-Mia, go and get dressed!"

"You're not funny!" I heard him call from behind me, as he walked to the front door to greet.... Jimin.

"I love Jimin! Especially in her 'Try' MV." I chuckled to myself as I changed from my sweats to something cute.

"I wonder if I could get her autograph" I whisper to myself as I walk out of my room, heading towards the living room where I could hear that Hanseol had just turned on my new PS4. I swear if you've opened my new Fifa game I'll kill you.

I didn't know Jimin liked to play video games though. I guess she never really expresses that side of her in interviews.

*Hanseol's POV*
"You're not funny!" I shout as I head towards the front door. Opening it I was greeted with Bangtans finest, Park Jimin.

"Ayo man, wassup?" I asked, inviting him in.

"I'm good yeah. So....we gonna get down to business?" He asked, following me into the living room.

"Yeah sure ma-"

"NO WAY! Is that the new FIFA game?!" Following Jimin's gaze, I realised he'd noticed Mia's PS4, and the FIFA 18 box sat on top of it.

"Er...yeah, but it's Mia's, it's not mine." Scratching the back of my neck in embarrassment I went over to switch the box on. "You wanna play?"

"Yeah sure man." He said, grabbing a controller, and sitting on the sofa, "Soo... who's Mia, 더 여자친구?"

"Ew man, no. She's my sister. We're living together so she's closer to college." He just nodded his head in an understanding way, pursing his lips almost in a kissing fashion as he thought, staring blankly at the loading screen on the TV.  Nudging him with my shoulder I chuckled, "Can't believe you thought my sister was my girlfriend"