EXO M -Tao

(AN: The ratings of the exom members aren't my own, (i would rate them all ten) but for story purposes. Please don't feel offended if i rate your bias a three or something)

________

"Wah, that looks so goood!" i dribbled as i looked at the most delicious picture of kimchi sphagetti. I leaned closer and closer until my nose was almost touching the screen; i could almost smell it.

I clicked on the link of the photo and saw that the photo was a picture from some guys instagram. His name is 'Tao', and the caption say 'So good to be back in Korea. D.O hyungs food is Jang!'

"D...O" i repeated to myself. I did a bit more research on this 'D.O' guy and found out that he's a main singer in a band called 'Exo'.

I searched Exo, and listened to a few of the songs....nothing really insteresting.

"Lina, supper" called my mom. My eyes instantly lit up at the mention of food.

"Coming!" i yelled as i put my laptop to the side and ran out of my room, down the stairs towards the dinning room.

So let's get this over with; I'm addicted to food yes, but it doesn't mean I'm big, for 5ft 10" , 11 stone isn't that bad...just saying.

"That was quick!" exclaimed my older brother, Yesung. I just pulled a face at him as i sat down at the table.

"Here you go guys!" exclaimed omma as she placed the food on the table.
"wahh" both Yesung and I exclaimed, awestruck at the mjost amazing sight we's ever seen; food.

_-_-_-5 minutes later-_-_-_

"...and then Shindong hit Leeteuk over the head, and the teacher turned around" Yesung laughed as he told us what happened to him today.

Omma finished laughing at his story before turning to me.

"Lina, i had a phone call today." she started off.

"From who, omma?" i asked her, intrigued by the phone call.

"Well, you know how you always enter those contests to see Bigbang? Well, you won second prize!" she exclaimed.

"Bwoh?" i asked, putting down my food.

"Yeah, you won second prize. Which means you get to go see Exo in concert?!" she exclaimed again, hoping i would scream in delight.

"...what about bigbangs concert?" i asked, a little heartbroken.

"Sorry sweety, but that was first prize. Second prize is to see Exo in concert, and thrid prize is to see Henry Lau. They're all good prizes to be honest Lina" she told me.

"Yeah, i guess" i said.

It took me about three seconds to realise what my mother had said.

"Wait, you did say Exo, right?" i asked, picture that kimchi spaghetti in my mind.

"Yes i did" she smiled.
I smiled again, at omma this time as i started to think of a plan.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"mama~, mama~ " sang the dancing boys on stage.

*Well this is getting boring* i thought to myself as i rummaged through my pockets and pulled out a bar of chocolate.

"Yum" i mumbled beneath the screams of thousands of girls.

*Their songs are catchy, but nothing to scream about* i thought as i observed the dancing monkeys on stage, one by one, rating them out of ten.

It made it a lot easy with the fact that they had their names on the back of their t-shirts.

The music soon changed to a chinese one, and six men left the stage, leaving five men to dance and sing on their own.