Kim jaejoong

This one shot was requested by @jaquelynelee
I hope you like it.

Oh and a quick note: this story takes place when tvxq(or jyj or dbsk or whatever the hell you lot call them) just formed as a band and that means that they are stuck with SM this time. MIANHE ^_*

-_-_-_-_-_-

*KIM JAEJOON POV*

"Yobosaeyo" I answer my phone with sweat dripping down my face.

"Oppa, naya" sang the only voice i want to hear right now.

"Lee Seol, what's wrong baby?" I ask, panic evident in my voice.

"I-" Lee Seol went quiet for a second.

"What's wrong??" I asked again. The line was silent for a few seconds.

"Baby?"

"I was just wondering when you were going to come back home. I haven't seen you for a few days and I was starting to worry" she said, her voice cracking through the line.

I mentally chuckled at how cute my girlfriend was being. "I'll be home tonight around 8pm" I told her, smiling.

"YAH KIM JAEJOONG! GET OFF THE PHONE AND GET BACK HERE!"

*LEE SEOL POV*

"YAH KIM JAEJOONG! GET OFF THE PHONE AND GET BACK HERE!" A woman shouted.

"I have to go, I'll see you soon baby" Oppa told me before hanging up.

I sat there in silence, reliving the past files minutes in my head. When Oppa first answered the phone, he was out of breath.....he was panting, and when he hung up a woman was telling him to 'come back here'

I didn't want to think the obvious as I know there's got to be a misunderstanding, and somehow I'm adding 2 and 2 and getting 5.

I picked up the phone again and dialled the number of my best friend, Woozi. He'll know what to do.

"Eo" he answered groggily.

"Jihoon Oppa~" I whined.

"Eo" he answered again.

"Are you still asleep?" I asked him.

"Eo" he whispered.

"YAH" I laughed, "Is that all you can say?" I asked.

"Eo" he replied.

"Bwoyah?" I smiled.

"Wae gurae seollie?" He asked.

"Can we meet up?" I asked, "I need someone to talk to"

"What's wrong? Is it Jaejoong? Do you want me to beat him up for you?" He fired lots of questions at me, now awake.

"I'll explain later" I smiled sadly, reality hitting me in the face about Oppa.

"Araseo, meet me at the cafe in Chungmuro. Oh and I have to bring Changsub with me. Our parents have gone to Jeju for their anniversary" Changsub is Woozi's little brother.

"Araseo, see you there"

-_-_-_-_-_-

<<CAFE>>

"Yah, don't think so negatively." Woozi told me after hearing my story. We were both sat in a booth with Changsub sat in a highchair as he's only four years old. He was playing with some toys that woozi brought with him.

"I can't help it Oppa" I smiled bitterly as I took a sip from my coffee.

"But that doesn't mean that you have to break up with him" he reasoned.