Bigbang - T.O.P

*Lee Eunhye POV*

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god!" i squeeled as i bounced up and down on my bed. 

It's my 18th birthday and as their present, my parents have bought me tickets to go see 'BigBang' in concert. 

"Thank you so much!" I thanked them as i jumped into their arms. "I have to tell Sophie" i exclaimed, and ran out of the room to the phone which is located in the hall on a table by the front door. 

*Ring ring, ring ring*

I waited for Sophie to pick up the phone, jumping in my spot. 

"Yobosaeyo" came my American friends voice. 

"Sophie, it's me 'Eunhye' " i spoke down the phone. 

"Oh Eunhye, Happy Birthday, i'll be over in five minutes to give you your present" Sophie told me. 

"oh, i'll just tell you then, see you in a minute" i said as she bid me goodbye and hung up the phone. 

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"You'll never guess what my parents have gotten me for my birthday!" I exclaimed, the second me and Sophie got into my bedroom. 

"What?" asked Sophie, although the look on her face made me think that she already knew. 

"Tickets.To.Go.See.BigBang.TONIGHT!" i ended up squeeling, Sophie started to squeel too as she lifted up her hand to show another Bigbang ticket.

"No way!" i gasped.

"Yes way" Sophie nodded her head. "We can finally go to a bigbang concert together. It's going to be the best night ever!" she exclaimed as she handed me a purple gift box.

"W-what's this?" i asked her, shocked at the fact that she bought me something so big.

"Open it" she smiled. I did as she said and opened the box to reveal a beautiful teal dress.

http://productshots2.modcloth.net/productshots/0111/2811/61a06aed14f40fe4ac9f45ab92040147.jpg?1337114315

"To match T.O.P's hair!" beamed Sophie.

"Thank you Sophie, it means a lot" i thanked her as i gave her a hug.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"You girls be safe now, call me when you leave the stadium" my father told us when we pulled up near the stadium that bigbang are soon to play in. 

"Okay, thanks for bringing us dad, see you later" i kissed his cheek and we both left the car. 

"Oh my god, i can't wait to see Taeyangs new hair style!" Sophie hyperventilated. I nodded my head in agreement.  

"I just love the shade of T.O.P's hair" i smiled. 

Just then a group of people walked past us, they were all wearing hoodies with their faces covered. 

"Nice dress" one of them whispered in my ear as they past by.

I stopped walking when i recognise their voice, more specificaly...his voice. "T-t-that, that-"

"They were just a bunch of people wearing hoodies, come on, let's go que before everyone else arrives" Sophie obviously hadn't heard his voice as she grabbed my arm and led the way towards the que.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"WOW FANTASTIC BABY DANCE~" It's nearing the end of the concert and the boys are singing 'Fantasic baby'.