Bonus Chapter!!

HEY ALL MY WONDERFUL READERS!! BONUS CHAPTER TIME!!!

Since practically NO ONE REQUESTED AT ALL (glares at readers through screen) I have gone along with a concept that my friends in real life wanted to see written.

amazingartgirl I am doing your request of "Hak turning into an 8 year old"

Note that this takes place before they reach Ik-su's house. The group is a little near the village Kija grew up in. Enjoy!

HAK'S POV

I give a large yawn. It's currently nighttime, and I'm on watch, along with Droopy Eyes, who fell asleep almost three minutes after being assigned.

I lean back against a tree, scanning the grounds for anyone or anything suspicious. Two tents have been set up, Akira, Yona, and Yun in one, everyone else in the other.

I'm debating on whether to toss a nearby centipede onto White Snake's face while he's asleep, when one of the bushes nearby rustle lightly. I barely look at it, as I know that Ren & Ao have a habit of sneaking out at night, to look for food. However, out of the corner of my eye, I spot something fall out of the bushes.

I hold my glaive (his spear) in front of me, carefully approaching the object. I can't examine it too clearly though, due to the lack of light.

"Huh...is this...some sort of doll...?"

timeskippity skip

AKIRA'S POV

I sit up, yawning, and crawl out of the tent, my eyes burning from the morning light. Everyone else is still asleep, even Jae-ha. Well, maybe him being asleep is actually a good thing.

I notice a pile of blue near a bush, and when I walk closer to it...

"What the...these are Hak's clothes! And his spear! Where did he go? Hak? Hak!"

The mound of clothing moves suddenly, and out from the folds pops a tiny head.

"Huh? What happened? Akira, when did you get so tall?"

I stare in silence at the familiar little boy wrapped in my older brother's clothes.

...

...

...

"AAAHHHHHH!!!! WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED TO ME!?!?!?!?!???!"

small timeskip

I rustle Hak's hair as he crouches in a pile of cloth. "Older brother, you seem different. New haircut?"

"URUSAI!!! (Shut up) I DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED!!! ALL I REMEMBER IS SEEING SOMETHING IN THE BUSH, THEN I FELL ASLEEP!!!"

I sigh, and turn to Yun. "Oi, Mother, are his clothes ready yet?"

"Hai (yeah) he can put on some clothes that actually fit him now."

He tosses a plain, white robe like garment and I hand it to older brother (or maybe I should call him baby brother now) I turn around, as well as covering Yona's eyes and slapping Jae-ha.

"Yona, you shouldn't see a naked male, no matter how old they are. Jae-ha, keep this up and I'm going to dunk you in rabbit blood and throw you into a bear cave."

Jae-ha rubs the red mark on his face, and suddenly latches onto my back. "Don't be so jealous, Aki dear. You know I have eyes only for you."

"GET YOUR HANDS OFF MY SISTER, YOU DROOPY-EYED PIECE OF #$^&*(%^&!!!!!!"