My Day...

(Hey see the pic above its Sanam  puri the vocalist who has an Angel's voice along with a killer attitude) check it out 😉😉😉😉
************************************

Anu's Point of view:-

I went downstairs in the kitchen and sat to have breakfast.

"What was the noise coming from your room dear?" my mum asked me .
"Anushka pulled me down from my bed "I replied, Anushka jumped in from nowhere and said -"She was not waking up so I ....."

"Toh mujhe bed se niche kichegi?(Then you will pull me down from the bed,)" I shouted.

"Awww poor Anu is sad because..." I glared at her with the look of "Don't you dare to tell them" and she smirks and picks up her coffee. "You were dreaming of SANAM weren't you?" my dad says.... and everyone breaks out laughing .
I knew it!!!

I just had my coffee quick, took my bag and ran out with anger.
"Sorry Anu ! have your breakfast "my dad says from inside and starts laughing again

What ! How can he dad also ?,  ''Argh just  leave it'!!   I though and   shouted so that they can hear me - "I am leaving!" while putting on  my sandals  and stormed off to college .

Yeah!!! I am their fan what's wrong with this , my all friends are their fans, but Ya  I confess  they are not crazy as me about them but yes I am their fan ! they have my heart .....

thinking all this I reach the college and got ready to face the Seniors.
Yeah! my Seniors often tease me in fact daily... except Sunday. when they got to know that I am a SANAM fan they forced me to dance with a Senior boy on - 'Dilber Mere', i mean seriously The song itself must have felt ashamed and I was cursing him in my mind , like "why  the hell I am dancing with an idiot on SANAM's song?" Which I had to do!! unluckily.
I shiver while remembering the incident .

I entered the campus feeling a little scared  as I clutch my side bag, I look around and found my friends and I was relieved.

We greeted each other and started talking just then my eyes fell on a boy it was the same boy who danced with me that day and he shouted -  "phir se dance karna hai?"

My eyes widened in shock and all eyes were on me now and he  started walking towards me phas gayi(now you're in trouble) You're dead now!!! I thought and I backed off briskly , he reached me (now I am freaking out about it) and just then the bell rang, he smirked and I was trying to look away from him  whispers in my ear - "probably some other time " and went away.

My friends had fallen silent so I said -"let's go guys" normally (but my heart was jumping out from fear) so that to  cool down the surrounding and we went in our  classes.while I tried to be calm

I entered my class and sat at my place with my friends and the teacher came  and took our attendance a friend of mine was chatting and suddenly she remembered her attendance, So  she stood up and says "Excuse me sir,my roll number is 15 and Sir gave a very silly answer,

"No -NO, Beta... I am only at 31..... ,15 hasn't arrived yet ,so you please sit"

Sir said  that all to her  with a fake smile on his face and she was Damn Confused as she looks at us with a "What!!!?" look on her face and we all started laughing at her.

 she glared at us to stop but we just couldn't find a way to stop after some lecture to my friend, Sir started Talking about literature and  in a few minutes I was in my 'SANAM' world just then he shouted my name and  I quickly stand up and I  said -"Yes SANAM!..."

The whole class stared at me and I slowly ask  my friend behind me "What happened guys?"and when they don't answer me instead  they Smirk at me that  confuses me even more.

I see Ananya mouthing the word 'SANAM' to me and I think about What it can Be? about SANAM.....?
Oh!!! Then I realized what have I said! shit !

My whole class was silent and my teacher came  in front of me and asked in a very low tone :-

"What did you just said me??"
My blood was drained from my face .
I was just standing there like an idiot not knowing what to do .…....

Then I heard -

"Mujhe bhi  woh aur unke gaane acche lagte hai"

Was it Sir??!!

I timidly looked up and Sir started laughing and the whole class breaks out laughing and I was standing there like WHAT!!! 

I looked towards the window to hide my blushing cheeks While the whole class was focused on me & that  due to a Stupid thing I have just done .....well I was saved but that was embarrassing. I could feel my cheeks becoming hotter.

We finished our classes and went for a break . There I was again teased as I tried not to get irritated by them Ananya came to me and says "You're doing well ha!... such a great fan" and I give her a fake smile and they all continue.i escaped lunch to stay away from that teasing for sometime.

So I stood in the campus.. I suddenly started feeling thirsty and my eyes become heavy . after few minutes I started feeling a little dizzy and I remembered I escaped my break fast  also and did not eat anything ,it was going all black but my friends caught me before I cold collapse on the ground and I passed out.......

 after few minutes I started feeling a little dizzy and I remembered I escaped my break fast  also and did not eat anything ,it was going all black but my friends caught me before I cold collapse on the ground and I passed out

Please do Comment on this if you want.

************************************
Hey just look at the guys so cute thanks for reading and vote if you like it will be updated daily stay tuned..😘😘😘😘please vote and comment on this if you like it... Thanks again for your time and consideration and I promise you will enjoy the next Chapters also bye till next time...