Waiting...

Sanam's Point of view:-

At about 8:00 am we are here...
"I thought it would take me time..." I say while getting off the and strenched my arms  as I stood in front of the airport and Samar said "Ben drove pretty fast today.." while handing me some luggage  and Sir nods at him while smiling.

Suddenly Keshav taked out his phone and while checking his time he says "What will do in this 1 hour..?" And I say " Obviously we will do...." And he asks "What..?" And I say..

"We will do...
Anything..."  I just shrugged my shoulders and he says "Somebody please give him a Nobel prize.."

I laugh at him and say "Thank you so much.." in a dramatic way and he nods at me while Venky and Samar laugh at our argument drama.

Suddenly we hear a car coming in the parking and I turn around to look at it but Keshav suddenly pulls me by the shoulder.

He  points towards a group of people which was looking much like a swarm of bees. Suddenly we hear people fighting with some officers and we go out there... Leaving that car... But it seemed like I have seen it before.

We go to the place where the arguing was happening and stopped there to have a look where some people were trying to stop some guys from fighting with the officers.. while we tried to find out what was happening... And stop it.

After a few minutes we come back from that crowd ....
I really don't like These type of things And suddenly Samar says "Really?" And I make a obvious face at him.

he comes near me and said "You did'nt fight with the men that night.." and I ask "When?" And he says "When you went out on a drive and you saw some guys holding 'HER' ..."

And I nod at him but that was a right thing and I say "I was not fighting... Like these when some officers found cocaine the their luggage, it's their fault" and he nods.

He again says "Okay then... Intelligent boy..then why did you beat Him in the hospital..?" And I say "Who him?" And he said "Shiv..."as he raised his eyebrows.

That name just echoed in my mind and I remembered everything... That vedio recording played in my mind over again as I shiver as I see all that.

Samar keeps a hand  on my shoulder and I say "Tu bhi wahi karta..." And her says "Why were you fighting when the officers were there?"and I shut my mouth.

What do I tell him?
I got or out of control....Seeing her crying on me ...like that.
I didn't got control when I saw her in fear.

Keshav comes back and said "Case solved.. They are arrested.." and we nod at him as I see Venky coming with a coffee in her hands.

We all give him a questioning look as he sat on his seat and said "What.. happened?" Seriously? Like nothing happened.

Samar says to him "Where were our's?" And he says "I don't have four hands" and suddenly Keshav says "At least you have an two of them.." as he rolled his eyes in irritation.

"Okay then!"

Samar says while standing up from his seat and I look up at Bhai.. and he says "Let's go and get what we want...and as our choices are different..we will go to buy ours"

We three go to the shops we want and Venky sat there to look after the luggage.

I go towards a snack and beverages shop and stood there thinking what to get.. and I look around.

*Lag jaa gale  ki phir yeh..
Haseen raat ho na ho...
Shayad phir iss janam mein
mulakaat ho na ho ..."

I look around as I heard this song...in a very attractive voice which is really familiar.

A girl in a denim dress  sat there on the stool humming this song..as she stucked her hair behind her ear as the waiter gave her a cup of coffee.

Well she looks friendly by nature I  go near her slowly  and I stood behind her.... Collecting all the courage,

I tapped on her shoulder and suddenly Keshav pulls me with him towards another shop and I see stopped him in the middle.

"Hamesha Galat time pe!!!"

He says "What happened?" And I say "Yaar I wanted to see her..who was she?" And he said "Oh..is that so?" And I nod.

He smirked at me as he left me and
He started walking towards that shop shouting-
"Hey..Anu..Anu..!!!"

Oh Shit!!!

I pull him back by his jacket and covered his mouth "Kya kar Raha Hai pagal..!!!" and I smiled at the people staring at us .

suddenly Samar comes there as he sips his cold coffee and says "Keshav bro, people will say that a Drummer started behaving strange at the airport" and I remove my hands from his mouth.

He says to Samar "He thought that..."
And I glare at him .. And he stopped  and Samar said "That a girl was Anu..." And Keshav said "How did you know?" And he shrugged his shoulders.

I think something's wrong in here...
I can tell that Samar's attitude here..as I kept noticing his weird actions...

Anu's Point of view:-

I sat on the stool which the waiter offered me at the airport while I waited for my coffee...

I call Anushka to make sure where is she? And I ask "Di where are you?" And she says "I am not roaming like you sis I am sitting like a good girl." And I mimic her "Like a goodgirl..."
Aayi badi...

I keep my phone in the pocket of my denim dress and looked around as I start humming the song..
"Lag jaa gale ...
ki phir yeh haseen raat ho na ho shayad phir iss janam mein mulaakaat ho na ho.."

I hummed the rhythm.... and smiled as the waiter gave me my order and I tugged my hair behind my ear.

I said a thank you to him as I picked up the cup but I suddenly felt a tap on my shoulder and I had to keep it down again as I turn around and found no one there ..

Was it a ghost or something?
I start drinking my coffee again as I thought about it again.. "Ajeeb Hai Yaar"

After drinking it I pay for it and return to Anushka and found her looking at His picture again as I say with her and say "What's the time?" And I got no response from her.

I go  near her and say a little louder  this time.. and she looks at me and asks "What did you say?" And I say "Tu apna kaam hi kar le.." and I put on my earbuds and started listening to Music..".

What happened to Anushka?
Her actions are weird.

I noticed the time... it's only half an hour left to board the flight....I can pass  this time with the songs...

************************************Okay done...so what do you think..
I hope you liked this one too...and kindly put on your seatbelt..because an Adventurous flight..I'd going to take off..so if you liked this one.. Please vote and comment.:)
Thank you