Hardest Good-bye

Anushka's point of view:-

I didn't realize when I cutted my hand while picking those pieces . I was listening to him,How could he ask me to say that I never Loved him and don't love him now also? He knew I can't say this.

He's going Anushka ,What will you do? How will you say goodbye to him??
I don't know what gonna happen next...but I will not get him in trouble..I look at him as he drinks the coffee ... I wanted some one who will love me and now when he's in front of me... I can't do anything.

Suddenly the door opens and Keshav and Venky enter the room.
They take a seat with Sanam and Samar and Komal asks "Hey I'LL get you coffee too, just wait a sec" and she stands up and Venky says "No..we just drank coffee" and Komal sits down.
Keshav says "Hey Anushka what happened?" He said pointing towards the cut on my hand and Komal says "It was an accident ..She was picking up the broken Glass" and I nod . Venky says "You should have taken care" as I say "I have gotten scolded from them,now not you please..." As they laugh .

Suddenly Ananya and Shraddha enter the room. Hey Shraddha's here... I couldn't see her for the whole day..She was really busy with her work and we with our. She comes and pulls me into a hug and also gives Anu a side hug as she sits with us .

I introduce her to the guys as I say "Hey guys...meet Shraddha" and they all smile at her and she shakes her hand with them.

We sit there and they start talking Samar says "Shraddha you're in Anushka's class?" And she nods at him. I know she's very nervous to sit in front of Keshav. All our friends know this and as I expected Komal says "She's really excited to see you Keshav" and Keshav looks at her with a smile on his face and Shraddha manages to say "Ya..ya I.. I am" and she pinched Komal as All of us laugh
And Shraddha says "Okay guys so let's show you around the college before you go.." .

All of us stand up . I cross my fingers.... I hope nothing else is going to happen. We start walking around the University and we can hear that the last speeches​ of the event are going on as Shraddha says "They have so many formalities.." and Keshav says "It's really irritating..." And I ask Keshav "Hey Keshav you remember when you jumped on Sanam when you came to pick them up from our house?" And I notice Komal and Shraddha getting restless when I mentioned this thing, Ya we didn't tell them ...but I know that they are going to find it out after this . And Keshav says "Oh that! I was excited...so I " and Sanam says "Ya your excitement was really painful.... I mean who jumps over like that?" And I notice Anu smiling at this.

She was serious from Sometime but now she's fine. Keshav says "Okay then sorry but I tell frankly that I intentionally jumped" and Sanam says "Oh so You'll definitely get an award for that Mr. Keshav Dhanraj" and Keshav says "Thanks for the compliment" as we all burst in laughs When I look at that smiling Samar it's like I am relieved... But suddenly he looks at me and I look away. How does this always happen? It always happens..He caught me looking at him..Shit !!!

"Hey it's the library" says Komal as I ask "Ya and it's close" and Shraddha says "Nope , it was close " and she takes out the keys and she says "It was my turn today ..." And she unlocked the door and we all enter the library.
Shraddha Says "It's really a great place" and Komal says "To read romantic novels " and Shraddha glares at her. She's so easy to tease.
All the four guys are in separate places now... probably they like different genres.

As expected Keshav Firstly went somewhere and took Venky with too. I take a seat and take a page from the table and sat there silently and Samar comes there and sits across me but he's far enough.

Why did I fell for him? It was very silly of me...But how did he fell for me? I am a common girl ... And that too who lives the life like hell..He doesn't know my step dad... I miss my real father.