This one's for YOU

Anu's Point of view:-

They announced their names on the stage as all of them stand up... All ready to perform as the other girls wish them luck .... Sanam Looks  at me  as he stands in the front of the boys as he's the lead vocalist . They finally go on the stage.

Is it the last time...? And we'll be separated... He told me all that he feels and I have so much to confess to tell but... if I do that....    I suddenly I feel a little tap on my shoulder as I turn around to see Aakash as he smiles at me and  he  reminds us that we are up next as I nod at him and we all talk a little bit about the performance ...this makes me really nervous that He's here too.. I don't want to see him during the performance please...
God but suddenly Shruti asks me "Anu you're OK right?" As I say "Yup all ready" and I give her an assuring smile and we sit there.

I hear their names which the people are screaming , They're just awesome. Ananya says "God!!! the whole crowd's crazy for These guys" as I nod in agreement with her as Kanika Says "They deserve it" and Shruti says "SANAM..SANAM...
SANAM... I can't hear any other word."

we laugh at her she's irritated of all the girls going crazy...as Kanika says While checking her phone "Obviously Shruti "They are STARS..." , While looking at  them.
Yaa.. they're Stars.. He's a star and I nothing else Just a girl...
They start their songs... Doing a blast every second...

Anushka's Point of view:-

The girls pull us and take us in the front of the stage....Now.. we're in Front of the stage .
They have started their performance now... I hear them .... Perfect as usual...
But my attention is on the guitar ...as I hear it.. each stroke is so perfect... He's totally a Star...They have started with "O mere Dil ke chain"....
It's one of the best songs..
And Just look at the crowd... looks like we will give a good fund to the cancer patients....Those children who are suffering from Cancer are all here too from their hospital , Giving them happiness is like Winning many hearts..

I will also do my best today...
I smile as I see those children watching the guys as Samar goes near them and strikes his guitar and the children watch him...with  so much admiration in their eyes...as  he smiles at them....He's a total gentleman and He'll always be one.
I hope they will love our performance too...

I keep thinking about Him again ,All the words he said to me were True ... because his eyes don't lie, I wish I could also be with him in this and tell him that I really really love him....But if I tell him then,... No,He deserves someone else rather than a normal Girl like me...He thinks That I am best for him? As Suddenly Someone shook me really hard as I see Ananya shaking me as she says "Samar's jumping with his guitar!!!the flying guitarist is flying!!!!" ... God she's too excited as we all laugh at her but she keeps jumping.

I kept listening to their songs as the songs change from Oh mere "Dil ke chain" to "Dilbar mere"..to "Ishtyle..." "Mere mehboob" ... One of My favourite ones It's their last song...
As the people go crazy with each beat of the song.

Suddenly Anu gives me the guitar as Komal says "Don't Panic...There is some time even after this performance" and I smile at her.
Finally there performance is done and the people want them to start again...as I hear them Shouting their names ..They have won so much hearts all love them like really crazy for These guys as I again hear them Shouting their names...

Finally at last they were able to come back to the backstage and they sit there, As Shruti says "That was a blast!!!" And Ananya says "Yup...They love you.... They're crazy for you" as Keshav  teasingly says "Are you not also crazy for us? " as she says "No..no we are also your fans ..." as Keshav laughs at her as he  says"Okay I was just kidding" .