"Saying Goodbye"

Hey guys it's a long chapter so please don't rush and take your time to read it....😊😊😊😊
Please enjoy...:-):-):-)

************************************

Anu's Point of view:-
I wake up as I start feeling restless ... I sit up on my bed as I cover my face with my hands and remove my hair from my face... I switch on the lights and see the time it's 6'o clock out there...I remember What I did last night...What did you do? I stand up irritated ... I didn't wanted to do this but he came in front of me as I was thinking about him but I can't blame him... I love him with all I have.. and that's the truth!!!
I go for a quick shower and get changed,

I stand in front of the mirror as I fix my hair thinking about Sanam

I don't believe that he'll go today.
Why did he even come so close to me that he made me fall for him?.
Now it's like a dream that is broken.
I see his jacket on my table right next to me as I hold it ,he didn't notice it probably... it's of that day,I will Miss him... I think as I clutch the jacket..
No I will give it other wise there will be more memories of him around me.. I keep it on the table as I sigh and
I go out of my room as I close the door,I hear a familiar voice singing... it's Sanam !!!
I run down in the living room and reach the door I see Sanam and Samar .... Both of them are present there but what I see is only Him.....

That person whom I fell in love with,is in front of my eyes

I want to save this scene for always..
I suddenly remembered what I am doing as I get straight and listen..
They're signing "Channa Mereya"
His voice as always melts me down as I stand there listening to him taking care that he doesn't see me here...

Anushka's ​Point of view:-
I wake up and sit on my bed as I remove the covers off me and switch on the lights. I am up early today...
He helped me a lot last night...he understood that I needed help..I notice my pillow which is all wet from my tears...
I stand up and go in the washroom as I get freshen up for the day and have a shower...
I notice a pain in my hand as I look at it...I cutted myself yesterday.. thinking of Samar and he himself helped me ,I almost was about to tell him that I was thinking about him.. when he asked.. I hope he didn't notice it. probably... I think he heard that...
OK leave it!!! he was worried for me really! the scene of him scolding me showing how much he cares is in front of me.
I smile at myself remembering this as I get changed for the day