It's a lot more left...

Sanam's Point of view:-

I folded my hands...as I look away from her while I tried to control my anger as I tightened my fist ...

I knew it!!!

Does she think that I can't see her crying???
How dare you cry in front of me... I just don't like it.

Oh please stop it!!!
She knows that I don't like her crying...

I look at her again and she's still looking outside the window as I sighed and I stood up...

She looked at me once and unlocked her phone.. While she tried to wipe her tears with the back of her hands.. As I tried to offer her my handkerchief and she refused so elegantly.

Okay Fine...

I stand up and took my phone... And slipped it in my pocket And I go to Samar's seat .

W.A.I.T What!!!
I rubbed my scalp and stare at him while  I saw them...
Is this true?

I saw him sitting here with Anushka?
Like... Seriously ?!!!
I go back without disturbing them..knowing that He's trying..
They make a perfect couple...

I turn around and start going back. .I am not going to disturb their
Romantic Fight...
I go back and found her asleep on the seat while her phone was still in her right hand..

"Accha ladne ke baad ,you go back to sleep Miss?"

I softly sat beside her...
I looked at her once and all my anger melted away like butter when I saw her this close..

I can't stay angry on her for a long time.

I smiled and removed the strands of her hair from her face and my hand rested on her face as she moved slightly and she smiled a little.

How does she do it?
Always..

How did God manage to make you???He must have done it carefully...
I whispered
Suddenly,
I saw the air hostess coming with a few snacks and drinks ...and i laughed at Keshav who was confused with what to eat.

I suddenly felt something on my shoulder and I look sidewards and I smiled as her head rested on my shoulder.

The air hostess reached my seat as she offered me some snacks ... and I refused and say "No Thank you"

If I will move she will get disturbed.
And she says,
"Should I remove her from your shoulder?"

"No...no..!!!" and she makes a confused face at me.

Still confused she went away as I waved at her and I look forward where Keshav bursted out laughing at me.
I signalled him to keep quiet as he kept his hands on his mouth to control his laughter.

Suddenly I saw some people gathering around Samar's seat ...
What happened???
Is everything alright?

But suddenly .. She moved a bit and
I now feel her hands on me... and she makes me shiver... unknowingly.

God ..How am I able to control myself?

Samar's Point of view:-

Why is she not saying anything..?
Was all that a lie?
That she loves...No.. Those eyes of the can't lie to me.

I noticed the sadness in her eyes ...as she held her forehead and rubbed her arms.

I finally got hold of her arm and pulled her on me....
A little aggressively? Ya maybe..
and i wrapped my hands around her waist.

"Aaah...!!!
What are you doing Samar?
I am not feeling wel...."

I signal her to keep quiet and she shuts her mouth.
She keeps looking at me...

I smirk at her and I say "Are you trying to kill me?" And suddenly she makes a confused face at me.

"Look ... I am not fee.. "
She tries to get off me but I  pull her back again from her wrist and I say, "Don't ignore me...you attracted me like hell.. and  now there's no solution"

I look at her  directly in her chocolate eyes and she says,

"Why are you doing this?"

"Me?"

"Why are YOU doing this?" I say while glaring at her and pointing my index finger at her.

She snapped at me "There's nothing... okay!!!" And I say,

"No..It's a lot... and It's still lot a more left"

And she says slowly.."We can't do anything.. There's nothing left" and I wipe her tears with my thumb and I say "Then okay, why are these tears here?"

She hurriedly wiped her tears and she tried to get off me again but I refused to let her go.

I realized she's not good...Why is she shivering?

I tightened my grip and she says "Oh..S.. Samar.. please please let me go!!! , I...I am"  and she clutched my shoulder which she does when she's not feeling good...or angry or she doesn't want to let go.
she tried to keep her eyes open but she couldn't.

She finally blacked out and her hands fell on my shoulders now  and I caught her and made her sit on her seat..

All my anger vanished as I got worried about her ... She's not heavy at all but my concern for her is.

I tried to wake her up but she didn't. some people gathered up and I tried to keep them away from her and one of them said,

"Excuse me.. I am a doctor" and I nodded and I allowed him to come near Anushka and check her.

I kept looking at him as he would not go near her more than use and I know it kinda irritated him.

"She is perfect ...Your girlfriend just didn't eat anything."

I smiled at what he said and shook my hands with him. I sit beside her and rested her head on my shoulder and held her hand before stretching on my seat and I closed my eyes.

God.. please do something that will unite us.. I don't think I can handle it anymore.. Neither can she.

I opened my eyes and turned to my side.
I look at her again and she looked like always... Gorgeous.. How?

Suddenly she makes slight movement and her hands are on my chest now.. and my breathing stopped as I shivered and I tightened my fist...
I suddenly start remembering how we met.. How we spent time.. When we fell in love... and My stealing her first kiss.

No.way.
I am not going to leave her.. I had crushes and I didn't feel like this..
I didn't get this feeling..
I didn't smile like an Idiot in front of them.
The way she looked at me for the first time.
I didn't feel like I would die without them..which I feel without her as I looked at her.

I held her tightly and that doctor smiled at me and I nodded in response and smiled at him.

Suddenly Keshav came near me and I give him a questioning look and he says ...

Samar ji Bhabhi patai???
How fast!!

And I say...
"No.."

He again says.. while smirking at me
"Why are you not telling the truth bro..?"
And he points towards her as she rested on me and I say .."What?" And he smiled at me and I smiled.

I finally say.. "Tu bhagega?...ya main drop karun..?"

.........

************************************
Hey guys... How are you?
Okay.. What about a game today?

Are you..
a) liking this😊
b) loving this😘
c) it's okay😑
d) I don't like this😣
e) I hate this..😤
Or any other..
Okay .. please tell me what is going on in your mind. please vote and comment on this is you like this.
Please please tell me what you think about this
Thanks again and bye