Mom's Help

Anu's point of view:-

I wanted to say it to him but I stopped myself... I think as I look outside as I wiped the tears from my face and I look at Mom Who's driving the car as she takes a turn and says "We're just he.." as I nod and look out again.
We reached home and I go to my room as fast as I could and got in the shower as soon as possible.... I don't want to remember that touch on me... I think as I sat in my bath tub... Those scenes are the worst scenes till now.
I hugged myself and cried which I really want to ...... I really thought I was gone Now.. and I cried until I realized that I have been in here for half an hour and a i go out and change as I look at my phone and checked my recent calls.. I really called him accidentally.... and he came?
That's what's the problem.. I can't do anything about it and I throw my phone on the bed and lay down and close my eyes... I suddenly remembered when he caught me... and I open my eyes and I hug my pillow and blanket as I tried to forget about it.. please.. and I suddenly started wondering why the hell did I called him only accidentally...Can I be more trouble to someone..
and suddenly mom enters the room with some coffee and she sits with me and I look at the cup and I shake my head in negative response and she says "Fine.." and she pulls me as she keeps my head in her lap and I look at her ... and she says "I am so sorry...you didn't wanted to go" And I say "Leave it mom..you didn't knew" and I look away from her and suddenly Anushka enters the room and she sits with us.
We all kept silent... and suddenly mom says "They are really nice... and of course good looking" and we don't reply ...Yaa she met him and I tried to change the topic as I ask "his hand was okay?" As I remember Sanam's wounded hand as I applied warm water on it with a cloth. And mom says "He hitted his hand on the wall..." And I don't reply and she says "He was fine" and I just nod and we again fell Silent and suddenly mom says
"Okay now stop it... I Know they love you ..."
He Does? Really...
As I look away..What is happening to her?? Anushka says "Mom can you please stop talking about them?" And mom says "Why..?" And Anushka says "I didn't know..why?"
Same here...
Shut up conscience...
And she says "Okay then.. Take rest... together" and we nod and she smiles as and says "If you feel bad think about them... I saw the things in their eyes..." And she shuts the door.
Mom will be mom...but she helps a lot..
I look at Anushka Who's looking at her phone and I say "What happened?" And she looks at me and moves her head indicating a No and I nod and suddenly her phone rings and she makes a irritated face and she answers the call ... What's going on?
I can hear her saying "Sir I have told you that... we'll not get in this prank.." and she suddenly stops for a few seconds and then she says "Okay then I will call you.." and she hangs up,the call and I look at her and she says "nothing happened" And I make a "Is that so " look and she says "I think it's a prank..." And she ask "Say it clearly" and she says "They are saying they want to meet for a album... really.." and I say "Yeh to pakka joke Hai (It's definitely a joke)" and she nods.
Suddenly she stands up and says "I think you should take a nap" and she picks up her phone and goes outside.
I lay down on my bed as I pull the covers over me and closed my eyes ...
But those scenes come in my brain ... remembering these my eyes Started watering and I started thinking about him...Why does his touch is ...so melting, protective..as I buried my face in my pillow and close my eyes and I started drifting off to sleep thinking about Him again...

Sanam's Point of view:-

We go home and hurried our dinner with Mom and Dad staring at both of us Me and Samar... sometimes I glanced at them and they continue to eat,but I think Mom has got a hint..
Moms.. I sighed as I stand up and went my room and I lay down on my bed I sighed as I look at the window and I go near at as I put my hands on the window and a cool wind blows ....
It feels like she's touching me..as I put my elbows on the window and rubbed my face in order to calm down... I am really happy that I saw her... but I can't see her like this after seeing all of that.. I really can't.. Anushka Came on time,as soon as he picked her up.. Thank God..What she must be feeling... I am think as I go and lay down on my bed and I fold hands behind my head and close my eyes...but that man .... I would show him... what his life can be after doing this!!! If I was allowed!!
And suddenly Samar comes in my room and sits on the bed and I look at him with a questioning look and he says "Can't I come?" And I just nod.. I know why you have come here!!!
and suddenly mom enters the room
I literally feel like I have uninvited guests at my house... and they both sat there silently.
Mom asks "Yaa so tell me.." and Samar says "What?" And mom gives him a Don't lie look and he just makes an disappointed face but we can't defeat her.. and suddenly mom stares at us but she comes to me as she pulls me up and makes me sit and she suddenly says
"Okay..so..here I present before you,
The Two Brother's LOVE Stories..." And we both stare at her and she smiles...
What ..but..she... and I see Samar hitting his forehead with his hands and suddenly mom says
"Two sisters have stolen their hearts.." and she points towards us ..."I have met one and I am going to meet the second one also..." And she looks at Samar as he tries to act normal.
Before she could tell her more of her Story...say "Mom calm down please.. we'll tell you" and Samar nods. Finally mom sits down and Samar tells him all and after this we all were Silent and mom puts a hand on our shoulders and says "I am really proud of you both of you.." and I nod and she says "I know how difficult it must have been for you to see them like that..but that's the point where they need you.." and I nod at her as she gives us a smile and goes away but suddenly she says "The more they try to hide it the more you can see it,"
And she closes the door and we stare at each other and suddenly Samar asks me "Does Every mom has a system in her... knowing everything..." And I nod and I say "A family Google" and Samar says "Probably" as
Samar sits in my room again and I don't mind cause I am not going to sleep yet and he's just Staring at the Stars.... and I fell on my bed and close my eyes and I hear the opening and closing of the door. Samar's gone..
And I try to sleep ....be calm for tonight. I am not going to let her go anywhere...

************************************
Hi There wattpaders..or Sanamians or if you like the book or anything...
You're the best anyways...
Be sure if you're stressed out or sad or anything.. listening to their music will help you. Or anything you like to do..💃👭🏊🚴🎮.. enjoy
So ya
Well I hope you will like this so please please hit the like button and comment on this if you like it so that I can do better... and please share it...
Okay bye...😚😚😚😚