"Today's the day"

Anushka's Point of view:-

"He comes near me and leans over me as I get trapped between the wall.. and he comes closer to me slowly and the gap between us disappearing slowly and then ..... I was about to say something but suddenly his lips Fell over me...'

What!!!!

I suddenly wake up with tears flowing down from my eyes as I sit up still holding my pillow ...
It is Love ...I loved him  even when I knew him that it can't happen... and I cry more but suddenly I hear my phone ringing and I wipe my tears as I pick up Shraddha's call and say
"Good Morning.." and she replies

"Good Morning dream girl.. "
as usual in her chirpy voice as she says "You're Okay?" As I  ask "Yaa..why?" And she says "I think you are crying" .

How  all my friends and Anu  always get it , only from my voice?  as I say

"No.. just sleepy" and I quickly ask "So this early in the morning?" And she says "Just come early today Okay?"

Thank God she forgot that Crying topic!!! As I say "Absolutely.." and I say a bye and hung up as I stand up pulling the covers off me and I open the curtains and check my phone for any messages and I got in the washroom ..Got to be fast today.

I quickly have a shower and change in the dress ,This dress made me change five or six times yesterday..

I get ready for today and fix my hair style as my fashionista friends demanded me to do

I get ready for today and fix my hair style as my fashionista friends demanded me to do .
You'll do great Anushka ...I promised him to make it a Hit event.. I smile at myself in the mirror.

Anu's point of view:-

I wake up as my alarm started and I pick my phone from the side table as I try to dismiss the alarm and it stopped after ten minutes it starts again , Did I pressed the snooze button ...? I cover my head with my pillow...

This Phone!!!!

I sit up irritated as I pick it up instantly and stop it .

Oh no,we have to go early today.. I can't get late... I literally run to my wardrobe and picked the outfit and ran in the washroom.

I came out from the shower as I take a look at myself in the mirror...

It's​ great

It's​ great... I fix my hair quickly as I look at me for the last time and run down.

I walked into Anushka as she says "Easy-Easy.., you are on time" as I look at the time and we have some time so I sit down on the couch and she went in the kitchen.

Anushka comes with two cups and gives me one as she sits as I take a look at her outfit and we both say together "You're looking great".
As we start laughing and we drank our coffee suddenly we  hear something in the corridor near to door as we go there and see a few of our neighbours and I see Kushal Bhai

OK let me tell you  he is  Ananya's boyfriend and we did a very hard job to get them together really!!

He is  on the floor as we both say together "Kushal Bhai.....?" We stare at him as our neighbours kept quiet and Kushal smiles at us , still on the floor .
He stands up and says "Hi" and we say a hi to him also looking at the people in our house.

Auntie says"Beta, we just came to wish you luck" and all the others nodded as I and Anushka break out laughing as the others joined us. Anushka asks them "You are Coming right?" And our Uncle says "Absolutely!!!"  she smiled at him and an other Aunt says,"You both are looking good as usual" as we smile at her....So sweet of them ..

We offer them to sit down for a while but they refused and leave saying that they will be at the event but Kushal Bhai stays here,As I ask

" Bhai you have to come also.."
he nods and asks "Ananya is also there too?" and Anushka says "Ya,but why are you so nervous that she is going to be there also after all you two are officially a couple"

he nods and says another All the best to us and leaves . Ananya's so lucky to have a guy like him... He's always Worried about her..

I look at the time as I ask Anushka "Should we leave?" And she nods and passes me the keys and we go outside and sit down in the car and I start the car .

So ...This is the day... Today's the day !!

We reach the college and trust me it's like a festival or something,we park the car.

We get out from the car and go to the room where we practice and sit there and all of the others also come and Shraddha Says "You both look Stunning.. !!! And Komal nods and Ananya says

"Just be sure you don't kill any boys.." and we smile at her And we go outside.. and we see the principal ahead as he approached us and says "You're in the last... First let the others give their performance and You can go in the last..To do a blast there.." and we all laugh.

After he went Shruti says "It's gonna be a blast of fun..." She almost jumps like a kid and I laugh at her.

Kiasha sees us unfortunately and she makes a disgusted face at us and we look away...What the hell does she think of herself..?
Putting makeup all over her face with a blood red lipstick and she thinks she'll kill all the boys and moreover she doesn't accept it when a boy avoids her.

While roaming around we split and move around individually and I was just going outside .. I hear That "he's here ... he's here.."

Who is here..?

I suddenly get carried away with the crowd and I am in the middle of the crowd now!!! I try to get through some one steps on my foot as I stumble and he holds me and I look at him.

No this can't happen!!!

I back off from him as he still holds my hand and I suddenly feel darkness embracing me as I feel some one holding me and I let the dizziness take over me.

Anushka's point of view:-

We decided to move around individually and check out ..as I was wandering through the corridor, I think of my Dad ,my real dad,who loved us to the fullest extent that one can... And yesterday's I lost his given keychain ,he gave me a day before going away and he gave to Anu too a golden coloured  one..

he left his wife his daughters alone Why ?.... And when I thought no other can love me ever..no body will choose me He came and chooses me..He knows he can get any other girl ...but then Why did he say to me that.

  I see him  in front of me again and again..all those things,those scenes just keep coming in my mind... I fell for the boy who is caring for all and understands feelings and gives me support whenever I break and he supported me...I remember All these things..Every single detail.. I confessed to him in a very difficult way and he understood that and I know he was not lying when he said that he loves me too,But I loved a person whom I shouldn't have Loved !! I don't deserve Him!!!

I was walking through the corridor,I felt a sharp pain on my wrist and someone pushed me to the wall and I collided with the wall ,"Ouch!!! What the hell.." as I look up and see Arjun there smirking at me.

************************************

Hey there lovely people, 😊😊😊😊😊
I hope you like to read this and please vote and comment on this and share it with all if you like it,So curious about what's gonna next.... so please don't discontinue it.
Thanks again for your support and  consideration