You & Me

Anu's point of view:-

I wake up with the nervousness in my mind that it's only The two of us... While I wondered why Anushka and Samar did this to me...
I mean I don't think he's a bad company...I am just nervous in front of him and I act like an Idiot..

I keep my cup on the table when I realized that I was late.. and I run to the washroom grabbing my stuff
I knew this would happen all because of him...

I came out and quickly did my hair... And gave myself a look in the mirror..
While I smiled at myself in satisfaction

I pick up my phone and I go through it once sitting on the couch and I suddenly heard a knock on my door, must be Sanam

I pick up my phone and I go through it once sitting on the couch and I suddenly heard a knock on my door, must be Sanam .... I stand up and go to the door and kept a hand on the door knob but before I could open it ...I remembered and ran to pick my locket and I put it on before i leave.

I open the door with a soft smile on my face as I wished him
"good morning...Sana.." and I was aww struck when he kissed my cheek and said "A great morning miss" and I see maids looking at both of us.

Oh yaar!! We look like love birds.. and I  try to act normal as I step out and we started walking to the elevator.

That's when I noticed his perfectly cheaseled face and smooth hair.. and how strong arms are  which are around my waist...
"You're looking Handsome"
I looked at him either a smile on my face as I remembered how we met and suddenly he says "You're looking beautiful too.. beautiful"

"Umm thanks" I say while stepping inside the elevator and he entered with me.

Wait what?....
Did he used the word "You too" did I said that Aloud that he was looking Handsome..

We smiled as Shirley and Jonita entered the elevator and We gave them a greeting hug while we wished reach other a good morning.

We all were going to have fun today before the show and then we all would we ready for The party..
But I am really nervous for the concert and collaboration with ... I don't know.

"Anu...Let's go" I hear Sanam saying this to me and I say "Sorry...I just spaced out" and he took my hand and He leads me outside.. and he says "You like long walks?" And I reply "Yes why?"

"cause we are going to enjoy..a walk today " and I nodded at him while he smiled and he pulled me behind him ...to walk in the nearby Mall...while I giggled with him and say "Hey slow down"

We both booked our film ticket and then went to shopping .

We entered the clothing section and firstly decided to choose for him ....

We go to get him a jacket and a pair of denims ....

"Do you like this one?" He added while he pointed at a pair of denims and I say "I think you should get a little darker shade" and he looked at it once and he says "I guess you're right..." And I nodded proudly...While he smirked and he pulled me as I collided with him and he says "You're good at this... you know me too much" while I try to push him away which I couldn't.