He saved me?

Anu's point of view:-

We went to our house and sat to eat dinner, and I didn't feel like eating so I started playing with the food and Anushka stared at me...and I asked - What!?"

she said "nothing , you are just acting like always...normal !".
"That's why you are staring at me?" I asked her as I raised one of my eyebrows.. and she broke out laughing while I tried to eat something.

I thought about that guy who was at the ferris wheel and at the 4-d theatre was the same guy,
"but who was at the airport? they have something in common they were hiding their faces what if he was the same guy...all the four guys were hiding their faces in different ways and that guy too...
but they were not bad, I am sure ...what are you thinking!! Anu" I scolded myself.

I then went to my room to sleep. After taking a shower I fell on my bed and started checking the phone after a few minutes I tried to sleep but I couldn't I kept thinking about him ,the incident from the airport till today were revolving around me as tried to sleep...I sat on my bed and thought deeper about it but there Was no answer.

Kyu soch rahi hai itna?(why are you thinking so much?) and I was trying to figure it out but I decided to sleep.

Next Morning:

Anu's point of view:-

I was woken up by Di normally by pulling me and after getting fresh I went to the kitchen for a coffee and as I was drinking my latte my phone rang, I checked it .

it was my friend Shraddha and a smile came on my face asI answered the call and she squealed , "Hey Anu guess what????"

I said irritated ,"Now what??" and she said you're coming at my place for a"  day as I was about to say "actually... and she said -

"i called to tell you not to ask you," and she Hung up.
''Argh This girl now I have to go!!!" I muttered.

I went to my bath room took a quick shower and got ready to go with this stuff it looks great on my body.
Maybe ...

I left my hair down in the way it is in natural curls and perfect,how lucky is this dress I thought smirking at myself and went down I told Anushka all about it,putting on my heels and left for Shraddha's home

I reached there in half an hour, just as I was about to knock she opened her door and she scared the hell out of me......as I complained she pulled me inside there were two more of my friends and Shruti said ,

"you don't have the right to look so lovely.."
in a dramatic way and I replied,

" I am so sorry I will try next time..."as Kirti said "What?to look more beautiful" she pouted .

Being beautiful is not so good thing ...

we broke out laughing. Shraddha told me the plans shopping , coffee , evening stay and then home.... I was satisfied with the plan so we went for shopping in Shraddha's car I took a few dresses which I liked and after all had their things done we paid for them and left the mall .