But Why?

Next Day evening:-
Samar's point of view:-

I kept my hand on the railing of my balcony as I admired the beautiful dusk....I don't know why but these clouds,Dark sky, the stars ,moon and the cool breeze is not calming me down as it does always.It just reminds me that at present I am in a dilemma but there's only one way...Tell her to go away from me ... it's like killing myself.

I sighed and  my head hung down in disappointement and i realized that I have lost her...My one and only fear was her being hurted and it's forcing me to do this.

"How can I look at the girl I love and say that it's time to go?" I muttered under my breath leaving the railing stepping back and I took out my phone when it vibrated in my pocket.

I answered it without even glancing at the number because I know who it is.
"Hello Mr. Samar" I rolled my eyes at this and didn't responded as I waited for him to proceed and he said in a astonishing tone.

"What did you do that she's in love with you so deeply...I mean she just kept muttering your name.. I am so jealous of you for this" and I snapped at him "What kind of question is this? I didn't do anything for this..."I was irritated by this  and I  heard him saying in a quite low tone now "Okay.. sorry ..but she's a thing which is really desirable...You can have any other girl" and I clenched my jaw in anger and I taunted him "Why? won't you get anyone else?" To this he chuckled "Uhmm She's not one of the 85% girls.. she's special...she doesn't have to do anything to gain attention..she just gets it"

I sat on the edge of my bed running my fingers through my hair trying to calm down." I should inform you You're a jerk ..."

"Ya. .. Whatever..but don't you wanna make sure she's safe?" He said in an obvious tone."Where's she?" I asked  And he laughed sarcastically "She's there where I left her...And I think she got 3 doses of drugs maybe"  I asked him glared with anger "how could you do that to her?" And I heard him say "Just like that...and I am not afraid to do anything further too" I got the hint what he was trying to say and I inhaled deeply before saying "I am going to do what you said" and I  could imagine the weird grin on his face.

"I will send you an address and come there" I hummed a yes before ending the call.
"She's not your now" he snapped before I could cut it off and I rubbed my temples thinking about this.

"What can I do now...and it's for her and I have to do it.. but how?" I muttered under my breath leaving my room and going down the stairs.

"What happened?" Anu asked me timidly and I tried to assure her "Ya... she's okay" which she worked with a nod and Sanam suddenly got up from his sleep which he was getting on the couch and he stood up unsteadily "Is there a problem?" He asked us and I shook my head amused "No..." He again sat down stoopingly on the couch.

I suddenly felt my phone vibrate by an incoming text and I picked up the car keys "I will get back soon...make sure your phones are on" They both nodded and I ran out of the house closing the door behind him.

I slipped on the driver's side and started the car .... I know why the restless was is increasing...For the first time I am feeling that I am weak.

I tried to calm my racing heart and breadth as I drove through the dark roads taking sharp turns.I switched on my cell and saw the address which he sent and followed the route as fast as I can. I just went to make sure she's fine.

I finally slammed the breaks or my car and stopped with a screeching sound at a lone road which has it a dim street light as the only source of light. I wonder how they managed to get her out of  car,she won't do that.

I suddenly a bright White SUV stopping at a distance and I got out of the car still trying to hide my worries..not to show any signs of worry. I just shook it off and finally Arjun appeared in the front as usual with his grin on his face in a black.
Rich Brat!!!
He leaned on his car while I approached him "Where is she?" I asked and he slipped his right arm in his royal blue suit pocket taking out a blush gold coloured phone and I snatched it from his hands.