An unusal thing happens......

Hey Samar's look is killing in the above pic.😋😋😋😉 No Wonder why Anushka has a crush on him;-);-);-);-);-)

************************************

Sanam's point of view:-

While I was escaping the media at the airport ,I walked into a girl accidentally so  she looses her balance and got ready for the impact but I  caught her by her waist ,

"Kuch khaati nahi hai kya?" (Doesn't she eat anything?)

-I thought , and not knowingly she had her hands on my shoulders .

when she realized that I had  caught her she opened her  dark chocolate eyes , they were a little watery . we stood like that for a few seconds  when we realized that , I help her stand up and removed my hands .

I said -"Sss Sorry" hesitantly thinking if she recognized me, but my hoody and glasses saved me.

She kept looking down and said "Its OK and thanks for saving me from falling"

She was about to leave when a tear fell down from her eyes on her white dress. Worried about her I asked without any hesitations -"you are crying?".

She kept looking down, and She did not answered my question, I knew she was trying not to break down in front of me and suddenly a girl probably 2or3yers elder than her came and asked her if she was 0kay?

She apologized to me as well and dragged her The girl was able to thank me again for saving while I was seeing all of this.

But the fault was mine after all , i should be the one saying Sorry to her.
Her name was Anu I heard her sister saying to her 
"we need to go Anu" .

I stood there in shock ....just then my cell phone ringed and Samar Bhai was  (Brother) was yelling at me-

Sanam tu gum Toh nahi  ho gaya kya!!?Keshu ko bheju lane ke liye?(Sanam you  are not lost... are you!!?
Should I tell Keshu to get you.?)

I said -No Bhai !!!thoda  sa hi Toh late hua hoon  (No brother I am just a little late ,its just that)

I thought -baccha toh nahi hoon mein(I am not a kid) and started walking towards the car .

I reached the car and went in, Samar again scolded me- "what if someone recognized you ?"

I said -"toh woh mere charm se behosh ho jata aur main bhaag aata"I said smirking (Then he /she would have fainted on my charm and I would run away)".

Samar muttered -"this boy!" and I said," hey I hear that ! "While Keshu and Venky were laughing at us And we drove off to our place.

When we reached there we went in our rooms for a little rest...
I went in my room took a shower and decided to have a little rest before dinner.

After half an hour we went for dinner and started eating as we discussed about our new plans .after having dinner we went out to chill and sat together.

I remembered that girl l thought replaying the full incident She looked very cute when she closed her eyes scared of falling and how she clutched on my shoulders when I was holding her............

Anu right ?

this was her name.Suddenly all the guys were staring at me and I realized that I just said her name and  I noticed Keshu's Smirk ,I said -

"What?",acting innocent but when none of them said anything I realized that I had to tell them.....

So I narrated all the story that how we bumped she loosed her balance ,I caught her and her elder sister came and till the end including the part of her crying. Keshav annoyed me by asking about each detail ...and I had to tell him all of them .

And wondered why was she crying???was she hurt or what ?but I had caught her?

Suddenly Keshu complained "why it had to be you only? "I also want to save a girl, while Venky laughed and Samar listened to me .Then he said "did she recognize you?"

I said "no I was in the hoody along with sunglasses" nahi toh bechaari behosh ho jati na.(Or Else she would have fainted )I said jocking and Samar replies,

" Bach gaye"(we are saved)

Then Keshu asks -Was she beautiful?
I had to admit

"yes she was, indeed "

I said smiling and he had a pout on his face and said -"waha mujhe Hona chahiye tha yaar"(I should have been there)  why only he bumps in girls !!?and we laughed at him.

We went in our rooms for the night and I fell on my bed and thought again that why was she crying ??

did I hurt her,?? but she was looking very cute when she closed her eyes and held me tightly and I realized that I was thinking of her again ..."

but she was so lovely in that dress ,the dress was looking beautiful on her she was not looking beautiful due to the dress she made the dress

beautiful...Yeh kya soch raha hai Sanam! so jaa(what are you thinking Sanam? go to sleep)" I said while smiling at myself........and drifted off to sleep.

************************************

************************************.  Hey guys so we got to know about Sanam's point of view will he meet her again? 😋 let's see further;) bye till next time....
Please vote and comment on this if you like it thanks for your time and consideration bye till next time