" Surprised? "

Sanam's Point of view:-

My alarm rings as I stop and pull the covers over me to sleep more but suddenly I wake up straight and literally jump out from my bed...Oh we have to go right? I looked at the time to see weather it is late or not . It's not late but ....I am going to be ready... I get fresh for the day as I dressed myself.

I quickly get ready today and get everyone ready really early ...
Keshav is irritated by this, I know him really well.. but it's important.

I go in Samar's room as I try to knock on the door, I stumble upon it  as The door was open... and the room is empty .

He must be out somewhere else as I move around, Samar's standing in front of me.. Totally ready....as I ask"You're ready so early?" As he nods and I ask "Really?" As he tries to answer me.

"Ya I... I thought that we shouldn't be late so ...." As I still look at him in amazement and he says "Well.. You're also ready,if I ask the same thing to you"and he smirked at me as I start walking towards the living room...
But I know Why's he ready so early today , Good choice brother..

We sit down on the couch waiting for the others..I hope that she will not be sad to see me..No Sanam she loves You!! , She's just scared of.. all the things .. I saw it in her eyes..".

The Best way to define 'Her' is 'Mine'
The Best way to define 'Me' is 'Hers' and the Best way to define 'Us' is 'Forever'..."
Wow Sanam she has made you a writer from a singer.

I correctly remember When she scolded me, when we were going through the traffic she was so much scared for me that she started crying.
Keshav and Venky came there as they sit down in front of us and Keshav says "It's Just an Event yaar".

No bro not Just an Event.. I think as I look at Samar who is totally in his World.  we all pick up our cups of coffee but he's still thinking about Something,I know what... as he sips the coffee, It's hot ...Bhai at least look at the coffee..and he  starts coughing as he comes out of his World..as I ask him .

"Came back from that World of yours ?" And he actually avoids it as Keshav says "He must be dancing with his Guitar.." as Venky and I start laughing at the look at Samar's face as he hears What Keshav said......

Ben sir arrives and he says "Okay so then guys... ready?" As I and Samar say Yes.. !! As They stare at us as we try to act normal and say " yes" in a low tone this time...
We all have a light breakfast and leave for the event.

After a very restless drive , Venky stops the car when Sir told him to. We all look at the University in front of us, I can see a few people only, I think who are in the event ​only...
The security guards come and Ben sir opens the window as the Security nodded at him and The gate was opened for us.

We park the car as we go out and we are  surrounded by many people..as they greet us...but I can't see Anu  or Anushka..as I go near Samar and ask him "Their name was on the list right?" as he nods at me.