On board..

Anushka's Point of view:-

I look at the time finally after some time And ...it is 8:55 already as I stood up.
I call Anu "jaldi chal.." and I take the luggage and start walking.

I don't feel her around and I turn around and see her listening to music and I put my hands on my waist irritated with it.

I call out her again and when she didn't listen to me I go to her and pulled the earbuds from her ears.

She said irritated "What happened?" And I say "Look at the time..we have to go Yaar..." And she looks at the time and stands up in a second .

She runs to me saying "Sorry Sorry"  and I mutter a "It's okay" to her.
She suddenly took my hand and pulled me  towards the terminal while looking at her boarding pass.

I tried to stop her but she kept checking for our terminal as she kept me pulling me through the other people as I suddenly collided with a boy's shoulder ,

"Ouch!!!.."
It was Rock solid..
I cried out  as she suddenly stopped by the security... and I say "tu pagal Hai Kya??" And she says "Sorry Yaar.." still looking at the boarding pass while I kept rubbing my shoulder.

She turned around and said "Okay done.. let's go now.." and handed me my pass. I took it and we started  walking towards the terminal C7.

Samar's Point of view:-

"Why are you pulling me there Keshu?" And he says while he pulled me "Yaar I forgot my  pass" I roll my eyes at his habbit of  forgetting it like always and  suddenly he increased his speed and I say "Hey easy... " Which was of absolutely no use.

"Keshav bro you.."
And I stopped in my middle of my sentence

Did I ..?"
when I realized my shoulder just collided with someone's and maybe a girl.

I look back and see a girl in a yellow dress being pulled just like me ... and she rubbed her shoulder..ya That's why..I didn't feel anything .

Keshav took his pass and looked at it and said "C7..." And he smiled as he says "Yaa now let's go.." and I  say "Okay let's go.."
I wish I could apologize to her, I  Whisper thought while walking with him and he turned to me "What?" And I fake a smile at him and say,

"Haa ji aap ki meherbaani se!!!"

And he says "You're crazy guy.." and I say "Ya ya.." and he says,

"I understand bro..
Tu na pyaar mein pagal ho gaya Hai..."
As he keeps his hands on my shoulder and I roll my eyes and say..

"The mistake was yours.." as I smile and remove his hand and he says,

"Ya..Ab to hum aapko touch bhi nahi kar sakte..woh toh keval Bha..." I stop him by giving him a glare  and he grins at me.

And I say "ya ya.." and he says while looking around,

"Chal...jaldi..Sanam and Venky are all set in.." and I nod as we go towards our terminal.. I smile as I remember the things he said to me.."He 's crazy.." and I try to shake off my attention from her.

C7..here we come.

We go in the flight through the jetway and as I entered the plane ...after being greeted by the air hostess,I found that Sanam and I were separated while Venky and Keshav were not that unlucky..

I went to Sanam and Said..."Where is Venky..?" And he pointed towards the front row as I see him reading a magazine... and I look at the empty seat which belongs to Keshav.. and I look at my ticket.. I go to my seat and found the side one empty and I sat on my seat as I look at Sanam's seat after having settled down again.

He has vanished from his place which he does usually... I fold my arms behind my head and I thought about Anushka... and I smiled at her image okay don't act weird..

I think you should sleep Mr. Puri  I said to myself as I closed my eyes..

Sanam's Point of view:-

I wonder how we got separated.. as I suddenly remembered that we had found the tickets ina hurry.. But I don't think that it's too much rush here...as I look around and see that Samar's side seat is empty ...I know it's not mine but I will sit there for sometime.

I go to his seat and found his asleep as I sighed softly and sat beside him.
Yaar I wish I could talk to her...

I thought as I looked at her photos in my phone as I suddenly was greeted by an Air hostess and she asked me if I had putted my phone on airplane mode and I say,

"Ya.. thanks..and I will go to my seat in a few minutes.. actually..he's my..."

And she says "No .. problem sir..you should just make sure that you return to your seat ..after we have taken off " and I nodded at her as she gave me a smile and went away.

Okay I will wait..till we have taken  off
And the plane is stable as I stretched my body.. I can just wish that you were with me.

After some time we all were indicated to get our seatbelt on...as I woke up Samar and he also putted on his seatbelt.

After a few minutes later we took off .
My brain was racing with her thoughts..as suddenly Samar says "Yahi pe baithega. ?" And I said "It's empty yaar and he says "But it's not your seat..".

I nod at him and stood up and I go forward towards my seat ... I noticed Keshav trying to get my attention and I acted like I didn't see him.

I reached in front of my seat and I slipped my phone in my pocket and suddenly the plane shook as I loosed my balance.

Oh..oh..!!!

I caught hold of the seat with both my hands before I could fall on the girl who was sitting there.

But when I looked at her I thought "Why didn't I fall?" ..
Seriously?...I looked in her eyes as he stared at me in shock As I smiled and caught the bag which was going to fall on her due to the shakes from the  compartment.

I checked the seat number and sat on it.. and she stood up as she asks,

"What ..why ..here..?"
As I shrugged my shoulders and say "It's my seat.." while I enjoyed her amusing nervous looks..

It's going to be fun here... I thought as I tried to sit and not to jump from happiness..

************************************
So guys... It will be a very long flight for them... What do you think ..?
Please vote and comment... please let me know what you all think of this..story or any of the chapters.
Thanks for your time and consideration... and please kill The like  and comment buttons..and share it.. please tell me what you think about this one and or any other one
Thanks again and bye