A good time​?

Anu's Point of view:-

I go to my room and as directed by mom , I have to get ready and leave with Anushka.
I go to my Wardrobe and open it....
I take out the dress  and I went to change...

It's a nice light pink  dress, and it hugs me till much Waist and flows down

It's a nice light pink  dress, and it hugs me till much Waist and flows down .. I love it.

I combed my hair quickly but I suddenly look at the Roses in front of me....he remembers that I told him,
I sighed softly and went down , I see the guests are still here...but that boy is creepy , I think as I walked down the stairs and went to sit down with them as I waited for Anushka and I checked my phone while sitting there.

I feel his eyes on me as I look up and he smiles at me as I smile at him too...what can I do else? Anushka come fast... I think as I try to avoid him and I shifted in my seat.

Anushka comes  and we all look at her...She's looking awesome like always...
Well She's my sis,

we take leave from them and we go outside, we settle in the car and drive off to Ananya's place

we take leave from them and we go outside, we settle in the car and drive off to Ananya's place... Finally that guy Shiv is not staring at me anymore.

We reached there and I saw every one there as expected... and we're all having the dinner in the garden.
So we go inside and I am greeted by their pet dog... "Chuck"he's a golden retriever puppy and I interact with him really well.

I look at Anushka as she is greeted by
Aradhya, Ananya's little sister.. and she's really cute...she is adopted by Ananya's parents And she doesn't know it... well she's just 5now.. but she's adorable.

After meeting Anushka she runs towards me as I kneel down and she gives me a hug.. and she says "I missed you.." and I say "me too...princess"and she says "You two are looking really nice today" as I say "But You're  the show stopper" and she poses at her imaginary camera and we All laugh at her cuteness.

I went to Meet the others everyone's here.... and As usual Ananya's mom hugs us and says "You have become so thin ..you two are just impossible.. don't you eat"  as she hugs Anushka .
Suddenly Shraddha comes and sits down with Shraddha asks
Ananya "Why waiters?" And she replies "Look at the crowd and you'll understand why" as she sips her drink.