He is everywhere!!!

it's Damn cool .. Please Check out it above if you don't have seen it or you want to see it again and again and again like I did...it's called -"Neele Neele Ambar Par..."
I bet that you will start dancing
Tell me If you liked that I added  this song here...

Samar's point of view:-

I wake up suddenly and sit up in my bed as I turn on the light....
Man!! it's 2 am..why did I wake up?
I lay down again and close my eyes...why the hell I am not sleeping now? I turn in my bed as I look at my phone . I removed the charger and take it as I unlocked it and went in my gallery. I Do what I always do... I am looking at her. Why is she like this?, I
need to hear from her.. anything... I sighed as I take her number out... Wait Samar and I look at the Time again..but I can't do anything... I called her...Oh shit did I!!! But she picks the call ... What it's really late? And I disconnect the call... I am really crazy now.. Everything's Fine..Samar as I lay down again...
.........
I am trying to sleep but I can't from about an hour...
What the hell is happening with me!!! I again sit up as I look outside...What have you done with me?
I take my laptop and start checking some work... I can't help it.. I just can't!! I look at the laptop again..
Great Mr. Puri!! Working at 3am? Well played Anushka...Well played!!
I should check out our new song once...

Well played!!I should check out our new song once

Sanam's Point of view :-

My alarm beeps as usual and I sit up...Can't I hear her voice every morning?
wait this is not my alarm.. I stand up , Someone's near my door as I go to the door and open it and suddenly I fall backwards on the floor!! What the...!!!!!
I see that  i am on the floor with Riya...now  Riya gives me a innocent look and reply by giving  her a questioning look and I suddenly remember she's on me and I move away instantly and she stands up and gives me her hand but I stand up on my own and I look at her as I say "What were you doing there?" And she says "W..Where Sanam?" And I point at the door and she stammers as she says "I... I was.. not.
There I was just passing by......you understand na" and I nod "Ya ya sure.." and I say "Okay then..." As she tries to say something but I cut her off, "Door's that way" and she looks at it and I point again at it and finally goes away.
I locked my room and sat down on the edge of my bed...You know i really can't help it but think of you... I sighed as I stand up and go to the washroom... another day starts without Her.. why?
.........
I go downstairs and see Samar sitting there with coffee and laptop ....he always tries to stay busy.. And suddenly mom calls us for breakfast and we go together to sit there... suddenly I received a notification on my phone as I pick up up with my left hand .... and I see it. Keshav has shared something. I open it to see a pic.. and I can't stop looking at it... She's looking so gorgeous... I think it is tomorrow night's pic and suddenly Samar leans to see it and as I expected he's also staring at it as I push him . he tries to takes it but suddenly Mom takes it as Samar says "Mom..." And mom says "Let me see" and I glare at Samar and mom says "They are looking so beautiful...."she says pointing towards them. Ah mom I know... and suddenly she says "Do you know them?" While looking at us And I say "A...Actually their friend is with Keshav..." As she nods and Samar says "I know her" and I look at him
Really Bro only Her....
and he says "I mean we know them....both of them" and I take my phone away.
Phew...
We stand up and Samar picks up his new Guitar.. and he's Damn excited to play it.. and I turn around to find Riya looking at me as I ask "What.. happened?" And she says "I got a sprain in my foot so can you help me.." and I look around..oh man!!All are here as I hold her and helped her to her room... and all this time she kept smiling at me..She has a sprain Right?
I go down and see Samar waiting for me and I go to him and I say "Let's go" and he nods and we go to the car as I took the driver's seat and we settled in the car as I start thinking if Anu had recognized me as the Mr. Unknown written on the card,No need to worry Sanam...she remembers it and I start the car as suddenly Samar asks me "Does Mom know?" And I shrugged my shoulders and I say "Probably..." I remember her saying "Tell your friend to Drink the Milk and go to sleep" does she knows...? I sighed as I again look at the road and I take a turn.....
We are going to edit a song and then what .... Live Chats and then we are going to release it!! I am super excited.. I love this song... I didn't realize when all my songs were for Her..