"Hello Problem.."

Sanam's Point of view:-

I look at her and whisper in her ear "Anu..look at them and we are going to be there fast" she gets my hand off from her wrist and she looked away from me and a sigh escapes my lips.

she greets Anushka as she hugs  Anushka and says "Congrats Di..finally tujhme dimaag aaya!!!"

"Now we're ready for the Event tonight!!!" Keshu said as we all cheered and suddenly Samar looked at me and I almost jumped on him hugging him and I say "I am really happy for you.." and he nodded.

"Okay okay guys" I say while looking at the time..."We have to prepare for the Event so let's go now.." and all of them nodded and we left the room .

It's 4 pm...and we have to get ready for it cause it's gonna start from 6 Pm... and when we all realized that we ran to our rooms to get in the outfits designed for us..

I go in my room and I pick up the outfit for me..and looked at it..
Okay..
I think it will look great

I change my clothes and stood there as I heard the door bening banged from the other side and I say "It's open" loud enough to be able to be audible.

Keshav and Samar came in and I say "you look cool guys..." And Keshu says "Ya you too but obviously less than me" and suddenly Samar says "Okay bye..." And Keshav pulled him back.

"What do you want now...?" Samar asked in irritation..

"I need to post something.." and we nod at him.

"Done? Happy?" I ask him and he nods while he posts it and we step out of the room and Venky joins us

"You're all ready?....." He asked Piyush as we walked along.

Piyush smiled at us and says "I think...the musical part should have been kept before ours ..." And Keshav says while holding my and Samar's shoulders...and jumping ahead.

Ya.. He's Weird

we see Shakti standing with Raghav and we greeted them and we all discussed a few things before the event would start...

Now we all decided to go to the backstage where we are supposed to be..we started walking towards it and suddenly I feel a tap on my shoulder and I turn around to see a familiar face.

Oh no!!!!
I don't think it's going to be good..

I turn around to look at Samar as he stood there in a state of shock...

"Hi Sanam!!!" And I flinched at her noise as I reply her,

"Hi Riya..."

I see Samar tensed as Anika greeted us "Hey Handsomes ,You forgot us?" And I say "How can we forget you?" And they giggled at this.

Oh god..

"Y...you here.Why?..

I..mean How?"