On the sets of life

Anu's Point of view:-

"Hey Sanam...Did you miss me?"

All turned to look sideways .. but I didn't.. I just looked at my palms on the table.
I finally looked up and have a smile to Riya and Anika as they sat near us ...and ya obviously Riya sat near Sanam.

I noticed him getting restless but why.. didn't you love her? I sighed softly as the waiter served us but suddenly we all had stopped talking.

"Uhmm guys.. actually" I shifted my attention to Venky who was looking at his phone.."I need to go home.. there's some work so.. please" and we all nodded at him smiling and he nodded standing up from his chair.

"So... How's it going Anu?" I looked up at Riya who had bored her eyes into mine and I tried to sound cheerful "It's really good like always" but I saw her eyebrows raising with a smirk as I was puzzled .

"But somethings changed ?" She muttered while glancing at Sanam who was trying to avoid her with the help of his phone. I could see Samar rolling his eyes at her with Keshav with the idiotic persons.

"Ya... actually but I can't come between two people who love each other" I snapped at her and I could feel all of them staring at me and Sanam looked up at me I'm shock realizing what I just said "but..I didn't.." Riya was saying to me when Anika interrupted suddenly "Sanam why are you so shy...you could have told Riya.." he was rubbing his temples while Keshav muttered "Ya... coming between two people is the most cheapest thing I have ever seen and some people do PhD in it" he looked at Riya and she was glaring at him but Samar signals him to calm down and so he did.

"Excuse us guys" Samar and Anushka stood up together "We'll just come in a few minutes" I glanced at Anushka quite tired of this but she just blinked her eyes slowly assuring me and I nodded slightly.

Samar's Point of view:-

"Do you think we should just tell them straight away?" Anushka asked me pacing forth and back while I looked at them again through the glass door of the cafe and a soft sigh escaped my lips subconsciously.

I lowered my head closing my eyes but just then I realized what should we do."No..we have to show it to them..we can't just tell them" And she stood walking and turned to me but still with a worried expression on her face.

"But how..?" She crossed her arms gazing up at me and I inhaled deeply before answering "We'll surely do something..but..we have to plan it and I know These two are in anger?" And she rose her left eyebrow at me and I nodded at her "They were on the cover of the magazines with us before you two...and now they aren't" and she had an disappointed expression her face and I rolled my eyes at this.
"Anushka.. please.. Don't stress " while she hugged me back and I ran my hands through her hair.

"But. Please find a way fast... I can't see them like this.. please" and I nodded at her "Neither Can I and Keshav see them like this.."

We looked at them while she was there were trying to talk to Sanam and Anu. I could see the anger in Sanam's eyes and helplessness in Anu's eyes.

I suddenly looked sideways because I felt something flash on Anushka and I stepped in front of her a few steps ahead "What..what happened Samar?" She asked me and I looked around at the people in crowd trying to figure out who was it ..

I could feel her snaking arms around mine trying to get to know what I was up to but I just couldn't ignore it.. I just can't.

I noticed a guy who started run and I removed her arm softly "Anushka.. I will just come.."
"But Samar.." I started running increasing my pace behind that guy bumping into Random people but still I fought to keep yo my face with him but suddenly he jumped into a van closing the door shut and it ranat a great speed. I couldn't see anything due to the tinted windows. I stopped there all exhausted and confused... I know it's him but I don't know who is he?