I know that I don't know

Sanam's Point of view:-

I wrap my hands around her waist as I look at her....she looks as usual breathtaking
She starts closing the gap between us,
Anu leans over me...
Is she trying to be Romantic?
Well... I don't Mind...
I think as I tighten my hold on her,

*********
Hey.... she was so near me.. Stupid alarm!!!
My alarm beeps as usual and I also as usual put it on to snooze....as I cover my face with my covers and drift off again...but again ten minutes later and this time I sit up and I dismiss the alarm.
If it will be like this I will see her only in dreams ... No dude... don't think especially when it's not going to happen..Why it could not beep after some time...Damn it!!!
I adjust my eyes to the light and I get up from my bed .. I can hear noises I think Samar is up..as I look at the window and I checked my phone .It would be a miracle if I found out that she tried to contact me. I look at her image..but I don't need this,her image is always in my eyes, I smile at her pic suddenly Samar calls me
"Aaj raat ko bhi Sona Hai...ab Toh uth jaa(You have to sleep tonight also now wake up)!!!", Woah!! he called out so suddenly that my phone was about to slip from my arms..but ya I got this!!How could I let her fall?, I mean ya her photo but still....ya I think I am weird,well she's​ the culprit...i smile at myself as I say "Ya ya I am up!!" And I take my clothes and go to the washroom to get myself ready for today. I take a quick shower and got ready as I settled my hair.. I slide my phone in my pocket and I go out... I see Samar there at the piano as I say "in the morning?" But he doesn't respond. Did something happen last night....Anushka? , Well we respect each other's privacy in this and I decided to change the topic "Okay let's have a breakfast .. Sandwich??" And he comes and sits on the table as I remind him "Coffee??" Yup he's the one today preparing it...well it's usually him... and especially his Green tea .He gets up and goes to the kitchen counter..well he's a little worried. I turn on the television and I turn to a music channel, and settled down as I wait for him.. suddenly I remember how we had breakfast with them and had fun also. I am always overwhelmed with her presence around me, I think I smile like an idiotic around her but when she gets closer my hear beat starts racing...as I hear suddenly clinking of the coffee cups together and i return in the reality and I say "We have to go to Keshu's Place today to practice" and he says "No prob" and I take a bite as I ask "Keshav has Shraddha's number" and he choked as he stands up coughing and he says "I know that..." Oh he knew!! As he sits down to give me a questioning look and I say "I told you to... for knowledge" as I look at his face ya I know a lame excuse..as I say "Woh... I thought you didn't know" and we finished the Breakfast and we stand up and Samar calls Ben sir for some projects and starts talking about them and he also has decided to edit some stuffs..is he trying to keep himself busy? I sighed as I look at the time...well as usual, we're going to practice after sometime but now I am free and I feel very.... I don't know, I miss her too much to handle. I take out out my phone from my pocket and I see the speed dial of Keshu's speed dial... would he have talked to Shraddha? If he had then he must know about Her too..well I can't now I will try some time after.
I see Samar coming with some papers ... What happened to him!! he can relax,he just did some work last night..he is also doing super advance work.. I know his problem but he should cool down and I get up and go near him. He looks at me and continues Like nothing happened!!!
Seriously Bro..?
I snatch the paper from his hands and he looks up at me and says "What happened!!,Pareshaan Kyu kar raha Hai?(why are you irritating me?)" And I give him a smile as I ask "Really !!What happened to me?" And he sighs and he stands up as I keep those papers in a folder and I keep them on the table . I again look at him while he takes glances at me and finally he says "What.." and I say "Why are you doing this?" And he again looks away as he rubs his face with his Palm and I say "I know I am a gamer, careless...but I am not that careless" and he says "I don't know..but did I ask you that why you're always panicked nowadays" and I sit beside him. Ya I don't have any answer... but we suddenly say together "I don't know" and we stare at each other and we give each other a smile as we again look away.
"But I believe!!" and we say it together again. I say "I know that I don't know, What I am gonna do.... but I know it's not over suddenly we start laughing at each other for no reason. We both are going mad Now,
After sometime...ya absolutely I didn't allow him to work and we were just chilling and I suddenly felt like I should tell him so said "Bhai..(Brother) I want to tell that.." and he says "I know" as he continues to watch the television. Really!! And I said "I know yours too" and he says "I know that also" and he sips more of his juice. Ya ya big brother... I snatch the remote from him and change the channel as he tries to snatch it but I move away...

Anu's point of view:-

I again wake up with his dream today, and with a bad head, I sigh as I think okay... at least in dreams.
I go to my window as I look out,I slide open the window and cool breeze strikes me and I close it quickly. My head will get worse.
I sit down on the couch beside the window as I look at my phone and unlocked it to see him and again a smile appears on my face. I remember when he called me like really!! I was so shocked to hear him,..wait get your mind off this please... I just get my clothes and I enter the washroom to get ready.
I go down to the living room and see Anushka setting up the Breakfast and suddenly I see dad coming and he throws a pile of papers in front of Anushka and says "By tonight get a Excel sheet prepared for it" and he continues to talk and Anushka puts a cup in front of him with a thud and he looks at her and she says to me "Hey come and grab your stuff" as I smile at her and sit down and she sits beside me and suddenly dad says "Probably there will be a dinner party with my associates,when I will tell you you have to go with me and if you need money..." And I snapped at him "We'll get it from mom" and he takes his suit coat and goes out.
Anushka says "God!! I have to do this also" and she flips through the pages and I say "I'll do the half" and she nods as I take a sip of water and stand up. Anushka keeps the file and she says "Let's go" and I nod and I take the keys and we sit in the car and I ask her "Anushka?" And she replies "Hmm?" While putting on her seatbelt and I ask her "How does dad and mom manage in their Limo?" And she laughs "Well they are business person, and at a status of celebrity....but I am glad that their being rich does not affect us badly like others" and I nod as I start the car as I suddenly say "And I am glad that mom doesn't stop us from interacting with others" and she says "Yup anybody can't tell that she's the owner of a restaurant series" and I nod at her.
We reach college and we as usual see all the others and we stand near them for the rest of the time. Ananya says "Arjun's not rusticated ...they left him with a warning" and Shruti says "He...is of your status" and I say "What our status?" and she says "we all know that you both are really really nice and real but all rich children are not like you" and Anushka hugs her and she says "It's only a matter of money... friends, relationship..these things are separate" and I nod at her and she smiles. We look forward, Kiasha with her gang and I say "How does she manages to cake her face with makeup!!" And Komal says "Yaa..you know she would even date a girl" and we all break out laughing while looking at her. Shraddha suddenly says "Guys she's looking at us.." and we stop and Kiasha says "Somebody cracked a joke?" and Komal says "Yaa very funny one should I tell you?" and before She could say something , Komal said "We were talking about
,how some people cake so much makeup on ...." And Kiasha walks away from us and we again start laughing.
We all leave for our classes, and I went in mine and the class as usual Started and I tried to focus on it instead of thinking of Sanam....Which I definitely can't.
seriously I know that I don't know,
What has he done to me...Why the hell are you so nice guy!!!

************************************Hi

Hi .... So how's this one?? Please let me know. Please vote and comment on this if you like it and support me in this... I also want to thank who already have shown Their support... I really appreciate that...So please let me know what you think about it and please continue to read it...
Stay lovely.. Enjoy
Bye