Finally!!!

So guys You gotta tell me your favorite Sanam original and Rendition and of course cover..( all three of them Separately) in the comments and try to get a chance to Give me a dialogue for our story...so tell me fast the songs..
#letstalk #work together

Enjoy this okay and get ready for an adventuring chapter next with Mr Sanam...okay? .. enjoy this one

Samar's point of view:-

I was suddenly woke up by a few sounds while I take my time to adjust to the light..

I opened my eyes and looked up as I suddenly remembered Her quick kisses before she left..I love her soft touch... I remember her soft lips on my cheeks and lips... And she thought that I will not know..but that touch is extremely soft and warm.....

"Stop smiling like an Idiot..Samar" Sanam said to me and Keshav giggled with and they hi fied.

I sit up still in my bed with a smile on my face and Sanam asks me..."Bhai... you're good now?" And I nod at him and Keshav said,

"Ha..ha...abb toh theek hona hi tha..She was here for you..."

Keshav wiggles his eyebrows at me and  They both laughed at this.. while I looked away from them to ignore them

I stand up trying to control my feet  and I say "guys..you both scared Anushka..." And Keshav says "Yaar that's why she was here..." While I say, "Yaar I don't want to make her
stress out for me..."

"But she cares too much about you Bhai... How ?.. I can't understand these girls"

Sanam said while he checked his phone.

Yahi to baat Hai Bhai...

I sit down on the couch as I open a bottle of water...
"What did you do today?" I asked them.

"We just went through the songs we are going to perform... That all... and we saw that The dancers have to practice really hard..we saw that today... With Remo sir.." Keshav replied to me and I nodded.

We hear a double knock at my door while Keshu opened it and there we saw Anu there while I say "Why are you standing there ...come in..." While she smiled and ,she came in while she says "Feeling better now...?

I smiled and nodded at her but...
"How do you know?"

"Ahhhh She.." Anu points to her side and we look at her puzzzled and she pulled Anushka inside "Ohhh.."

I nod at her while she says "These guys scared her" and I look at them again And Sanam said "But you were not at all good that time.. " and Anushka says "Samar should I call a doc..." And I jump in between "No no I am perfectly fine"

While Keshu stood suddenly and went to Anushka "No... he is lying...let me tell you.."

What tell you?
Oh no.

Main inn dono ka muh tod dunga!!!!

"He was not in a state to stand properly..." And I shake my head negatively while Sanam said "Ya ya he's right..."

Yaar yeh, dono Kyu Bata rahe Hai...? Don't tell her and I glare at nothing of them.

Anushka frowned at this and I try to calm her down say,
"I am fine now... seriously..."

Samar dimaag Chala beta!!! While I say "Okay let's all sit and have Tea" and Keshav and Samar made them on the couch.

They made Anushka sit near me which didn't bother her at all and she gave me a light smile but her expressions say that she's scared for me.