Meet & Greet

Anu's Point of view:-

"Anu!!! ... come down now.. hurry up!!" I opened my eyes fighting the drowsiness and I Tried to stand up but my feet wobbled but still I went to the washroom and washed my face.

"I .. I love him..Do I?" I looked at myself in the mirror...
I looked down quitely closing my eyes because I don't want to see my fears... What will I do...
I can feel the tears on my face flowing down and my sobbing.

I still can feel his warm touch... I still hear his husky voice in my ears making me smile ... I can still feel his hands on my waist and ....how he pulled me near him and bore his eyes into mine.

I snapped out of my thoughts realizing what the hell I was doing.
What's happening with me?

I washed my face again and dried out before moving my hands through my hair once and I tried to clarify my burning throat.

I go out closing the door behind me and I remembered she called me to come fast and I started walking through the hallway and to the stairs..
I kept my pace slightly slow at the stairs...Or else.. I will be on the floor in a few seconds with this drowsy head.

I was about to step down the few last stairs when I was pulled my someone embracing me in a embrace pretty fastly Making my head spin.

"Ananya ....Stop it yaar.. please" I held my head and she pulled away instantly "You're okay right?" And I nodded at her smiling seeing the concern on her face.

""Hi... Hot stuff" I smiled at Shraddha chirping at me and she pulled me in a hug ..."I missed you like hell"
"Me too... Shraddha" I whispered softly and pulled back and suddenly I heard Komal's voice "Long time no see? Miss." We all giggled as I looked at her sitting with Anushka on the sofa bed in front of the television and I crossed my hands and tried to sound genuine "So...Aaate- aate Ghar pe kabza Kar Kiya?" And she nodded at me as usual making me giggle.

They all pulled us to sit on the couch... and Anushka went in the kitchen while they bombarded me with comments, question and much more which I answered even without listening properly.

"Where's Auntie...and Your dad?" Ananya asked taking the glass from Anushka and she sat down beside me."Ahmm mom is out for some work...and dad is as usual on his trip for his business" we all know dad is like this but mom..too.

"So... Anushka how is Samar?" Ananya mocked her while receiving a death glare from her making all the others laugh.

"Okay...we all know about both of you" Shraddha said who was sitting between Ananya and Komal and... I looked at Anushka instantly but she nodded at me assuringly and i gave her a small smile.

I looked at the time and found that it's already 4:45 I... I slept damn long..
But still drowsy.. How?

"Anu if you're not good them tell us ..." Komal said with concern in her voice but.. I refused it "Hey...mujhe bhagaana chahti hai... I will not go.. okay.. I fit and fine" she rolled her eyes and I noticed everyone a little bit amused by this.

"Anushka Now.. show us some of your pics..na..Well I love. ..your outfits girls, I mean they were so..." Ananya was interupted by Anushka as she complained "Only the outfits? Who wore them...ha?" And Ananya shrugged her shoulders .she took her tab from the table "Let's look at them once.." while Shraddha was taking to someone on her cell aside near the glass sliding door that led to our gardens.

We started going through all the photos once hearing to their various things which they muttered on seeing them.

After about more than half an hour...and chatting watching vedios...photos and arguing along with talking we were sitting here again discussing about what changed when we were away.