The next day...

Anu's point of view:-

I wake up with a throbbing pain in my head. I sit on my bed and clutch my head with my hands.

What happened last night ?

Sanam had come to my room and he sat there . We talked a little..... but When did I come to the bed ? I can't remember myself coming here ...I was at the table.  

I tried to remember that my head hurts again.... ''Argh leave it Anu!!
I get up and went for shower..after a quick shower , i got ready for the day.

after a quick shower , i got ready for the day

I wore a black dress which had an golden edge..... I remember my mother gave it to me saying that it will look lovely on as I completed my school .
I fixed my hair. the pain again started as I hold my head and sit on the bed.
I think I stressed a lot last night due to the work.

I hope I will not faint today..  I thought as I sat on the bed.
When the pain lowered down I decided to go to the others. Wonder what they are doing?.

I went out of my room and Anushka asked me "Anu you're up?" and I reply "ya" to her as I walked down the stairs.

I can't remember anything about last night... "How did i get to the bed? I was on the table right?"

A sharp pain ran through my head as my legs weaken  and I stubble on the stairs. I close my eyes scared but....... someone caught me...

thank God!!!

I open my eyes timidly ,i see Sanam in front of me, oh!! he caught me.
I feel myself getting weaker at his warm touch,his touch always melts me.

we Look at each other directly in the eyes for some time. I notice Samar sitting on the couch so I tried to stand up as Anushka sat on the couch with her coffee but I am not able to stand.

my feet are too weak and Sanam holds on to me and asks "You're OK Anu.. ? I nod in response and straighten up myself and walk to the chair as Sanam follows me..

Anushka said "Anu You're not alright"
As I say" No Di it's just a headache that's all."

"I told you to not get stressed for your work"she says and I say"OK,now don't argue with that"..

I drink my coffee as I remember Sanam was in my room last time, did he lay me down....? No way Anu! what are you thinking ? he is a Star.... after all. .

I look at him if in hope that he would answer me himself with out asking directly..... suddenly,he looked at me and I gave him a questioning look in hope that he would answer and he nods.

What!!! did he just answer me....?was he.. really?

I again looked at my coffee and drank it.
Anushka asked them both "So what will you do today?" and Sanam asks "Do you have Any instruments?" As Anushka nods and says "A guitar".
"That's all we need!" Samar Says excitedly as I laughed at them.

So I stand up as I try to go to my room but Anushka says "Don't you dare to work again...,Anu you're not well" as I said "please" but she says "No way!! you will come with us".

We went to Anushka's room and she points to the guitar and Samar picks it up instantly as we sat there..

Sanam and Samar start their practicing and Anushka is listening to them and I am looking at Sanam.

Did he really answer me?

Suddenly he looks at me and I instantly looked away from him as I notice him smiling at me.

After half an hour they took a break and we all were chatting and I was trying out avoid eye contact with Sanam.

"Sanam you found out accidentally that you could sing .. right?" Anushka asks them as Sanam nods and says "ya... actually I went with Bhai in his piano lessons and I sang there and there we found out that I could sing" and Anushka nods at him.

Suddenly Samar picks up Anushka's phone and scrolls in the gallery as he smirks and says,Wow! you have many pics as Anushka covers her face with her hands...I know that she is all red.
As Samar Says "Your phone is flooding with these...."

Anushka nods and Sanam asks "Flooding with What?" as Samar shows him Anushka's phone and says "With my pics" .

"Hey!! only his pics?" Sanam complaints and Anushka tries to get the phone from Samar as he easily stands up and raised his hand and Anushka is  struggling to get get her phone back as she says "You saw the pics na...now give it back!"

  She again tried to catch it but she tripped over Samar's foot and they both fall... Oh god she falls a lot. They stand up and finally Samar Gave her the phone .

I laughed at her and She smirks at me and I understand what she going to do,she says to Sanam"Hey Sanam you know that she has many of your...." as I cover her face to stop her complete her thing.

no way!

I say to her and Sanam says
"I understand That Anushka" and she nods as I sit down defeated... After a few minutes.

i feel the pain coming back..as I hold my head. Anushka asks "you're OK,right??" I nod at her.

After a few minutes I say I think you must be tired of practicing .

I'll get something to drink as they nod "Anushka you'll not get any thing.!" I say to her and she says No"that's not fair"as I laugh at her..

God! my head is painful!!!,I went down to the kitchen to prepare the drinks but after some time I feel like I'm going to fall... and I collapse on the floor.

Sanam's Point of view:-

Anu was avoiding me all the time .even when she walked to me , Didn't she understood that I answered her question .

i knew from her face that she was thinking about last night. so I answered her by nodding at her and she saw it I know that she saw it.
I will ask her later.

During Anushka's and Samar's fight , Anushka Indirectly told me that Anu had my pics in her phone and I was satisfied with that, don't know why?
When Anu went to prepare the drinks I was going to ask her if she needs help, I know she's not well. I saw her holding her head.
She have prepared the drinks by now,
Why she's taking so long? I thought as .Now I am worried as I stand and I go down to check out on her.
When I reached there she was collapsing on the floor as I hold onto her and I thought I must not have let her go by herself. I hope she's not hurt. as I call Anushka and Samar down. Within a few seconds they are here as Anushka says "This Girl! I knew she was not well" and she says to me"Let's get her in her room"as I nod and pick her up. we went to her room as I lay her on her bed and cover her. I see a mark on her wrist as I ask Anushka"This?"
"It's of that day ...you saved her, remember?"  As I nod.
Anushka says"I think we should leave her to rest as they got out of the room before me and I leave in the last.
I hope she will get well as soon as possible...it's very silent with out her voice, I thought as I get out of her room.
I went in my room as I thought today's day was very fast probably due to this,we have one more day left here.

************************************
Hi guys! I am very sorry for the delay.. I hope you will love this chapter too.
Please vote and comment on it and let me know what you think of it. please don't hesitate please I request you to put forward your thoughts and initiate. please - please - please!! vote and comment. Bye and take care. Thanks again.....see you soon😚😚😊😚😊