Love is all that Cures...

Anu's Point of view:-

I wake up early cause of the impatience building up inside me and I throw my sheets off me and sit up breathing heavily... And I look around and finally switched on the lights and I stand up...

I almost told him everything... Yesterday.. What will he think about me that I didn't tell him anything..

I shake off these thoughts from my mind . I go in the washroom to freshen up...
After a bit of long shower.... I come out in my bath robe still looking for an outfit today...
I open my wardrobe and finally took up an outfit to wear today...
I get in the clothes and give myself a look in the mirror.

I brush my hair and leave it open just as i like it ...

I huffed while I sit down on the couch and look outside... I love the view from here... I feel the breeze entering as the curtains flow and I walked closer to the window.

I look at the time and it says "6:30" .

"Yahan par itni jaldi kaun utha hoga... and that too when all slept at 2 am bas main hi toh pagal hoon"

I think while going towards the glass sliding door and I open it and entered my balcony.
I keep my hands resting on the glass railing...

I look around and suddenly saw Sanam in the balcony too...
It is really Him?

The balconies are close enough but I know... His room no. Is 56.. and we have a distance of 2 balconies.

I move back a little while I feel him looking at me and I glanced at him for once.

It left my mouth open when I saw him jumping from one balcony to the other..okay ..

He's in Samar's Balcony now..
And another jump..

I know he loves gaming and  that really doesn't mean that he can do it.

I finally  run to the edge and saw him ready closed and he smirked and I shake my head negatively to stop him while his smirk transformed into a grin and took a short backward step and I close my eyes.

I hear him landing and open my eyes and look up at him while he stood an inch away from me.

"Are you crazy?" I ask him as I look up at him ..... and he says "I am okay...there was only a little bit distance" and I say "Shut up..."

"I don't think a celebrity.... Singer should do this" I complain him and he rose one of his eyebrows and he says,

"I also don't think that a Upcoming star should do this... I mean ....she don't accept the only one who loves Her.."

I feel my cheeks flushed... and I look away while He laughed and I back off as I feel his warm breath on me and he says "Will you not... scold me now.?" And I roll my eyes in irritation...