Something's Wrong

Anushka's point of view:-

I am still on the floor and still crying . why it happens with me only? I think as I bring my legs close to me and I wrap myself remembering him....if you were with me this would never happen...
wait a sec... did he locked Anu in her room? Gotta see!! I quickly stand up....crap!!! It hurts and I go towards Anu's room... I hope he doesn't hear anything.. I quickly reach her door and I unlocked it and I go inside and I see Anu sitting there and she stands up and I go near her and I try to talk but she says "He slapped you!!" And I look at her and she says "I know that Anushka"
. ya he's like that .He just can't be a father..

Flash back
We go to the door and I turn the door knob to and I see ...Oh shit!! why ?
He enters the house as usual and I look at Anu Who's totally disappointed seeing him.. and I look behind wait a sec where's Mom and I follow him in the living room and I ask him"Where's Mom?" But he continues to watch television and Anu shouts at him"Dad Where is Mom!!!" And he snapped at her "Shut up You.... " And I say "Don't you dare curse her..."and he takes a deep breath and he says "She's not here" and I ask "What ?" And he says "Are you deaf or something?" He's impossible to talk to. I turn around to leave but he says "You stay here" What!?! And he says to Anu"I didn't tell you to stay" but she doesn't move from here. He stands up and he holds her arm ​and pulls her towards her room as I try to stop him but he went.
What happened... he's just here now!!.
Suddenly he comes back as he says"So how was that event of yours?" He's asking me that? Who doesn't support me? I say"Fine!!" And suddenly he stands near me and says"Then why the hell did Arjun was troubled ...you know he would invest in my industry..he is an Oberoi and his business is much more than mine or your mom's and I look away from him and he pushed me to the wall and I say"He..was bothering me..." And he says"So what?You don't have any value.. not worth anything... understand!! You and your sister don't know how to make use of being beautiful!!!" And he pushes me away from him like I am trash or something He's always like this,He suddenly says "Who was that? Samar...Samar Puri,the lead guitarist of the band SANAM... right?"and I nod at him. He shouts "How the hell did he know you... I have told you to stop playing guitar and that younger sister of yours to stop singing,!!"and I say"No way.. we'll not!! we love it and we can make a career out of this" Oh shit what did I say!! he says"1st- You'll not love anyone &2nd -It you want then Love Arjun's money and Him!!!" And he smiles like it's not a big deal!! and I say"No way!!".. I am not that cheap and I don't crave for his money..which he thinks that I do and suddenly he comes near me and by the way he looks at me with venom in his eyes and as expected he slaps me and I fall on the floor . Ouch!!!
He shouts at me "Do as you are told!!" And I say "No you're selfish I hate you!!!"and he slaps me again. how can he ask me to do something like this ,but I am not going to do this... how can I!! I love him and I will not do it... I slide down to the floor....
Flash back end*

I shiver remembering those slaps it was like he's telling me to die ... and Anu says "I know that, but you're not telling me all things" and I say
"It's nothing just sleep" and she says "Okay, then I know you really well Anushka". She pushes me and says, "How can you tolerate him?" As I tried to answer but she closed her door and I am standing there. I know she doesn't like the way he treated me but if she will say anything then he will not leave her also.
I go to my room and I sat on the sofa near the window as I look outside,it's late now but I don't know what to do now? My life's a hell!! I don't understand what is going on with me?
But at least I discovered that someone really love me but that too I miss his presence around me ...I miss that protected feeling , I got that always when he was around me and he proved it to me ... I'll not anyone take his place even if I don't get him.. I feel the warmth of tears on my face and I let them flow and I close my eyes thinking about Samar only he calms me down always.
Suddenly my phone rings as I look at the caller ID.. who's this? I take the call as I try not to sob...