Planning Hangouts...?

Sanam's Point of view:-

I wake up listening to the alarm as usual and I sit up as I dismiss the alarm... and I realized that I didn't put it on snooze today but I woke up. Weird ...
I stand up and go to the window, it's cool today.... and see outside but instead of the sun ,I saw clouds today. there are dark clouds today in the sky ,it might rain today also ,I thought as I went in and I go to my closet and I took out my clothes,
Today's style = Casual
I went to get fresh for the day... well Yaa a cool day.
I am out in a some time as I run a hand through my hair and I pick up my phone from my side table and turned the screen On , to see that there are Missed calls from Ben Sir.
Well...... I was expecting a call from him and I dialled his number as I open my door , I glanced at Samar's room which was closed maybe he's down already and I started walking towards the living room .
Pick it up...sir and He finally.. finally!!! takes up the call and I hear a "Good Morning Sanam" , I wish him as well and I reach the living room and see Samar sitting here with a cup of coffee in his hands and he was looking at it more than Drinking it.
I went to sit next to him while I keep listening to Sir on the line and I keep saying "Ya .. and okay" in response to him on the call and after a few minutes of talk with him , I end up the call and mom hands me over some coffee as I give her a smile While taking it from her which she returns with a smile and I start sipping it ...
The thing which flooded my mind was
Yesterday night when I called her out of restlessness and she only said
"Thanks?" Really?... I can tell she was shivering .
Girls have a capacity to smile and say I am fine when they are not really fine... how?
You're gonna go ahead and do something Sanam.
W.A.I.T !!! Par kya?(But What?) what can I do?
Kuch nahi (nothing)
I really don't want to loose her...no way!!!! She caught my heart in the first time... I can't loose her..
And suddenly hear something and I feel someone's hand on my forehead and I look up at Mom Irritating and she says "You are fine right?"
Every mom is a doctor without doing MBBS...
I say "Ya... obviously" and she says "So peaceful... When did you become so calm Sanam? and YOU started thinking Deeply... YOU ?"
Even I don't know that *
I just continue to drink my coffee which helps me to ignore her questions and she gets Samar's cup from him and went to the kitchen and he says "We have to practice" and I nod...
I know bro..we have to and I stand up and he says "Who were you talking to?" And I said "The SANAM band's Manager" Ben Sir's our manager.. and I can't believe he was with Sonu Nigam someday and now with us?
And he says "What?" As we walked outside And I say to him "A concert"
"where?" He asks
"Sweden" I replied and I look at him and he nods and says "Good Place" While unlocking the car
And I get in the car with him and I say "But it's time" and he again nods as he turns in the engine and we drove off ...

...........
After three hours:-

Why the hell are these Romantic!!!
I think after doing practice for I don't know how much long!!!
Is my Life trying to irritate me that I loose my patience and hit some one... and suddenly Keshav says "Let's start again" and Samar and I glare at him and he sits on the couch again and he looks at Venky who just shrugged his shoulders ... I know he is Damn confused about what are we doing.
After a few minutes or so I finally say "Fine " as I stand up and Samar again sits with his Guitar .
we all start again and we continue it for sometime...but suddenly Samar starts skipping the keys and Keshav says "Looks like your fingers are slipping off it " and we again start ...I enjoyed Romantic songs..but now ,Oh please shut up!!!
We take a small break and Keshav runs to the kitchen to drink water and we three are here now but I suddenly stood up and went to a empty room .... Whenever I sing ...her beautiful face is in front of me..those dreams.. some scary and some Romantic ...She has to be with me...

I know I was attracted to girls but I was never attached to someone and she did which Anyone could not... how and I suddenly hear unlocking of the door as I turn around and see Samar entering the room as he stood in front of me, his hands folded.
I say to him "Kya hua?(What happened?)" And he says "I should be asking that " and I make a confused face and he says "Look at your face.." Why?
And he says "You're struggling inside"
I know Bhai (Brother)..
But wait Who's saying that?
And I say "And Samar if you look at yourself... You'll see a lover" and he opens his mouth to say something but he stopped.
What have we done wrong?
Why distances...
And I suddenly look at him and I say "You're in love boy" and I stare at him because we just said the same thing to each other and suddenly Venky comes in saying "Let's do it guys it's much left" and we nod at him as he goes back and we sighed softly so that he can't listen to it.
Great Timing!!!
I am in love... right? love is a lovely thing but.
Here I am ,
All Lonely and Loveless when I can take her hand in mine.