No way...

Okay let's play a game ..
I will give U a dialogue.. Who says it?

"Subscribe Zaroor Karna..."
😂😂😂😂
Pehchana kaun?...;)

Check out the vedio of J.B above... and ya btw did you like the vedio.. Well it took me time to choose the ... For that, hope you liked it.

Anushka's Point of view:-

After spending some time with Anu ...I preferred a coffee would do some good and ordered it using her room's phone..

I stand up and went to the door after waving a good bye to her.. I stood in the middle..wait it's 59 right.. 60 should be on that side...

Okay I need to Adjust here.
Wonder who are in the other rooms on this floor...

I went to my room and unlocked it and opened it.

I just love this room..

I plopped down on the couch with my phone.
I unlocked it and as usual Samar was on my screen..I am still a fan yaar..

Just a Fan?

Maybe...

I decided to take a shower and I took my clothes and I went in the washroom and took a short shower .. Just what I needed.

I came out in my bath robe and took a casual outfit to wear... I still have a day in front of me..

I changed into my dress and left my hair open

I changed into my dress and left my hair open... Leaving them falling on my shoulders..

Should I accept Samar...?

I don't what should I do?
Should I?..

I take up my guitar and sat on
the couch which I like to do the most and started playing it...

Suddenly I hear a knock on my room door ...I stand up and I go to the door.

Must be the Coffee I ordered.

I opened it as I met a smiling face of an elderly man with a trolly with him ...

"Good Evening Miss....?"