Pre Party Session

Sanam's point of view:-

I closed the gap between us and I pushed her on the door  "Sanam .. what.."

I pulled her in a deep kiss which made her gasp a little. she was startled a bit but she had relaxed now, I know that when I felt her hand on my jawline which gave me a tingling sensation through my body.

I pulled her upwards and I already knew she was on her toes but..ya height.

                          "Smash!!!"

We turn around to see the window glass shattered and a stone in the room.

Great Timing*

I run to the window as she said, "Sanam be careful" and I nodded quietly and looked down and all I could see a running Shadow.

I returned while she asked me "You saw anyone?" And I shook my head negatively.

"You go and sleep now... I think you are panicking now" I say while pushing her as she said,

"But who was that we need to Know,I mean...why you're room?"
Aree yaar ho gayi pareshaan.

We saw Riya already there.
"Hey I heard a noise" she chirped as I noticed her high pony ...why did that shadow had the same hairstyle?
Exactly the same.

Suddenly I snapped out from my thoughts as Anu asked her "Why are you breathing so hard ? Did you run?"

"Ahhhh...." And we waited her answer as she played with her hair.
"Ya..when I....when I heard the noise... I came here running so."

I nodded looking at Anu and not really satisfied with her answer ... I think she saw us together entering the room.

"Kya hua? Any problem here?" Samar got out attention as she came there with his phone still in his hand.

I pointed at the window in my room from the opened door and he looked at me questioningly.

"Excuse me..we need to get these cleaned we don't know who did them" Anu called to one of the maids as she nodded and told that she would tell the guards to be there and check out the place.
I look at Riya sneaking away ....Chalo finally chali toh gayi.

"yeh Kaise hua?" Samar asked while looking at the glass and I shrugged my shoulders.

"Nobody can come from outside" the manager said as he sighed and said "We are really sorry sir...we can give you another room for tonight" and I nodded at them.

I looked at Anu while she stood tensed with Anushka... and I nodded at her assuringly while she smiled.

I go in the new room given to me on the same floor.
I locked the room and I went to the balcony and I look up at the crescent Moon and the stars.

How it all started....we met each other repeatedly and finally both the Puri boys broke into their house.

I laughed at my self...
We took time knowing each other and spent time together... always more than that fan Celebrity thing.

Suddenly I heard a knock at the door and looked at the time ...."11:30"
Abhi kaun ho sakta hau.

I turned around ...the only dim lights enlightens my room which shone on the clear white walls as I walked on the clear white carpet.