A Pleasant Accident

Hey guys... I hope your enjoying the story, I just wanted to tell that all of you who are reading and supporting...it really matters to me..thank you so much..
You're the bestest
Enjoy

Anu's point of view:-

I take the new car keys and go outside and stand near the new "Jaguar XJ" I can't believe he gave it? Definitely mom sent it.

I go to the driver's side and unlock it and got inside... I start the engine and drive off as I suddenly got a call from My Aunt.. and I dismiss the call, but she again calls me..Is there a problem?

I stop the car at a side to pick it up. Before I could even say anything ,she says "Come to the cafeteria" And I say "What ...why?" As she says "Please I want to talk" as I sigh and say "Okay,I am just there" and she hung up the call as I take a turn towards the Cafe.
I park the car as I got out and shut the door and fixed my jacket as I walked towards the entrance. I saw the people looking at the car... I go to the seat in a corner near the window as I waited for her.

I take out my phone as I unlocked it to see him and a smile appears on my face.

Suddenly a waiter comes to me and he asks "I see a lovely girl here..... would you like anything?" I smile at him , it's better than just sitting here , I smile"I would like some coffee" and he nods and smiles as he went away. I see Auntie entering the cafe and I look at her and she comes and sits with me.

I wait for her to say something but she doesn't so I look at her as she says "You will tell me something?" And I nod at her.

She says "Priya is in love but..but she does not want to be with that boy" and I say "The boy..." and she says cutting me off "He also loves her...with all his heart" and I say "Then?" And she says "She thinks he can get a better Girl than her.." and I suddenly feel blank...as she says "I mean they love each other and they know it.. but.." all i can do is just nod at her and the waiter comes there with coffee and sets it on the table and he goes back .

I pushed the coffee towards Auntie as she picks it up and says "She's in so much pain...but doesn't show it, she thinks that she can carry on with her life.." and I feel like leaving now but I can't. And I say "ya they should be together..they love each other and nothing's greater than that"and she says "Okay so should I just leave it?" And I suddenly say,
"Everything happens for good and if they love each other than destiny surely has something for them" as I give her a smile and I say "I think you should go now.." and she looks at her phone and says "Oh ya it's actually time" as she stands up and says "the coffee?" And I say "I will pay it..." As she nods and leaves.

I just gave her the solution..What about me.. and I feel tears arising in my eyes as I blink and try not to let them escape suddenly his saying that he loves me too gave me a shock.
I couldn't even say it to him properly.. Why this? He was disappointed but he doesn't back off....Then he really loves me,

I wipe the Tears on my face and went to the counter to pay the bill. I pay the bill and went out as I sit in the car and start driving again as I try not to cry..his pictures are flooding my brain. I first time felt protected with him... I was really really happy with him.. Even if he scolded me!!! As I let the tears escape my eyes now and I look out of the window.

I don't know anything...After all this I feel that he is the best thing in my life..Why didn't I just stop at the right time!! And why did he told me? The tears now started clouding my vision and I wipe them off but suddenly, I feel a little shock. What was this? I didn't damaged someone's or my car!!! , I stop my car with a screeching sound and got outside and see a man standing beside a car.
Oh man!!! I wipe the tears from my eyes as I got near him. I see that the car which just said Hi to my car, is Mercedes Benz C- Class.
YOU'RE . DEAD