"Excited?"

Sanam's Point of view:-

I wake up and I look outside from the window, it's early than usual...I woke up early today.

I get up from my bed as I go in the balcony.
What happened to Samar yesterday?he went to a art gallery right? Did something happen...
When I asked him he didn't tell me completely he just said "Anushka...." And he left.
Weird.... he was frustrated,he slammed shut the door of his room....He was angry..

With all these thoughts giving me
I go and sit on the bed ...so tomorrow is the day... I will see her again.
I smile creeped on my lips.

I am really excited about this... really.. really excited!!! Okay-Okay calm down we have to do some work before that .I laugh at myself as I take the clothes and go in the shower...

Samar's point of view:-

I wake up early today, I now hear her voice every where.. .I open the curtains and I see the sun as I think of Anushka.

I was so much frustrated yesterday that I didn't even answer Sanam..Well.. he must be thinking of This..

it was my fault I became nervous when I saw her . I only saw her face in the crowd,in so many people I just saw her, I sit down on my bed .

Okay so no need to get frustrated again..I am going to meet her tomorrow and it just excites me more and more.

I am going to see her really..I smile as I remember all our things together..but I am sure she becomes sad when she remembers me because she just thinks that She's  not worth Me but I want to tell her that She's the only one.
I go to the shower to get fresh for the day...

Anu's Point of view:-

I wake up as I started feeling restless,I tried to sleep more but I just can't...I sit up in my bed .

We have to go to the college for the preparations for the event. I stand up quickly and just ran to the washroom.
I come out within a few minutes and I change

Ya I am really excited about this event and I am happy about it

Ya I am really excited about this event and I am happy about it..but how it would be if I could sing with Sanam..No way!!! I want to see him but if I see him will I be able to control myself...am I crying again? I realize it when a tear falls down.
No Anu , that's it for now .
I go down as I look at Anushka.