"I'm waiting to see you"

Samar's point of view:-

Keshav said that she is in trouble...a boy.. I can't understand anything,But I'll Kill him if he does something to her.. really just let me go there!!
I calm down as I think of her and I stand up finally to tell them to start practicing for the event once.. and all of them agreed to do so.
We all went in the room where we are supposed to practice as I pick up my guitar and held it, she told me that she loves the way I hold the guitar and I love holding her...
We start to practice, everything's perfect.. thinking of her makes me enjoy the song more.... she's my soul now..

She's my life,my dream which is going to be true

She's my life,my dream which is going to be true ... definitely she's mine..
I think as I play my guitar like this one is for her...My First Love Anushka.. it's You.
(After practice)-
In the evening we are discussing about what are we going to do that day as I hear Ben sir telling us about the event,It will be fun,so we are going to the University we are going to be there for a long time and guess what we can also roam around if we want... Really?
As I ask "is anyone not going to be there?" As he says "Some students Only" oh that's why...well it's good.
I am really going to see her again...
Keshav suddenly asks me to go to the art gallery with them so I nod and I stand up. we start walking towards the car as I ask her "You Art gallery?"
As he says. "Just wanted to go somewhere so that's why and after all it's not a bad place" I nod at him as we sit in the car and I start the car.
Keshav asks me "You're in your own World, these days What happened?" As I say "You're dreaming.." and he says"you're not going to tell me.. anyways" as I try to focus on the road and he checks out his phone.

Anushka's Point of view:-

After the class , I go outside as I sit with my friends but I don't feel like talking,so I stand up and try to leave as Kanika ask me"Anushka you're going" as I nod and say "tell Anu that I left,in a cab" and I run away instead of taking a cab ,I go by foot as I think about Him, his face always comes in front of me..I am trying to forget about.. and he.. just comes in my mind from Nowhere!!! As I feel a tap on my shoulder and I turn around to see Arjun and I ask "What?!!!" As he points at his car...Oh wow a idiot flaunting his money!!! I again turn around to leave as he takes my bag as I glare at him, and finally I say "I'll scream if you don't give it back" as he frowns and returns it and says "Okay, Wait till the day of the event!!!"and he drives off . What is he saying about the event again and again? He's up to something!!
I think as I again start walking,What if I meet him again?.. What am i going to do?, I wish all he said to me could become true , but he will get a girl.
I sigh as I think of him,He just came and Went like a Storm and blew my Mind!!! and now he's my dream,my heart , and all I got is him in my mind...Just him..I feel tears welling up in my eyes as I wipe them quickly..As I try to think of something else rather than him
I don't wanna go home now so I will go to the..Art gallery? .My real father took me with him there, I smile as I remember him,he loved us with all his heart.. he was a real father!!! Where did he go? I remember mother crying... and when I met my new dad he was so sweet In the beginning but after some time when I saw him hitting Anu like that...
No ...not now Anushka, I think as I focus on the road, I reach the Art gallery and enter it as I roamed around looking at the new stuff as I tried to avoid his thoughts those thoughts just kept coming in my mind.....
It has been half an hour since I came here as I decide to return do I move towards the exit but there are many people there as I try to walk through them and suddenly A boy walks into me as I stumble but the guy who was near me held me , as I say "Thank you ... Sir," as I leave..Oh wow Anushka well you didn't even look at him while thanking him..as I feel some one saying my name and I turn around but I see no one..so I leave.
I reach out , Walking through this crazy crowd is like Winning a world cup,I fix my bag as I feel my keychain missing from the zip of my bag, it was my favorite .... but it's late I can't get in again to get it as I leave the Art gallery....Anu must be at home
Well that voice sounded like Samar's voice... But why would he be here? I mean Ya he can be here but...I guess it was not him ,I didn't see that guy..but the softness in his voice..

Samar's point of view:-

We went in the Art gallery and ya it's a not a wrong place, I'm glad that I came.. I smile as I look at the art pieces, Keshav says "Look we'll meet outside in half an hour" as I nod and he vanished away from my sight.
I spend my time roaming around.. looking at the stuff and I didn't realize when I spent the half an hour as I look at my phone and put it in my pocket let's go outside.. I go towards the exit but oh ..it's a great rush but I'll have to go through this crazy crowd ,I have got my hoodie with me...I start Walking through the crowd and in between a boy walks into a girl who was beside me and I helped her..hey wait a minute she's.. she's Anushka.. I look at her as she thanked me without looking at me.. as I stare at her like a dream ..My whole WORLD and she walks away..as I try to call her and she turns around but she doesn't see me and she leaves. Samar!!! You can't do a thing properly.. stupid!!! I sigh in disappointment as I look down while putting my hands in my pocket but I suddenly see something on the ground and I pick it up instantly ,it's a glittery pink and yellow keychain, of the letter A ,it must have fell from her bag when that boy bumped into her,well I saw her really?!!! But what's the advantage I couldn't even talk to her,well it was suddenly...Oh Keshav must be waiting for me,I should go ,I keep the key chain with me safely as I go outside.

Anu's point of view:-

I go out after the class as Kanika yells me that Anushka left by a cab as I walk towards the car and I threw my bag and I sit down and start the car.
I can't believe I wrote his name in the notebook..What he has done to me? I think as I scold myself... Stupid girl!!!
While driving I again remember him,all those scenes ..I wish they were a dream but they were not and what he told me,is true but it is a dream also.. I can't match up with him,I think as I speed up the car in frustration....
I reached home as I locked the car and went towards the house .. I try to open the door but it's locked Anushka hasn't arrived yet? I take the spare key from my pocket and unlock the door and went in the living room,I remember his singing "Channa Mereya" when he was about to Leave,was he again trying to say something to me..I remember when we fought and he tried to make me understand the thing that I thought,all the things with him ....I feel tears flowing from my eyes as I wipe them away but they are not just stopping, I thought about waiting for Anushka but I can't just sit here thinking about him all the scenes come in front of me..I can't ever say that I am waiting to see him,I don't know what's happening with me.. I love him but don't want to see him because I am not worth him really..
I go to my room and I lock the door as I go for a quick shower...I changed quickly and just fell on my bed I am just tired of all of this...I don't want to see him.. but I think of him,cause I love him and that can't change..I am just not worth him!!!
I don't know if he's waiting to see me but I want to but I can't...but I am waiting for Him...but... I can't understand anything..I just love him .
I hug my pillow as I think about him and cry in it all I want... and I don't know when did I fell asleep...

************************************
Hi there guys, I hope all is going on good with you.... Well I really want to tell you that I really appreciate your support on the story.
Thanks for reading this and for your time, please please please share it with all and please vote and comment on this if you like it.. and feel absolutely free to share your thoughts and opinions about it and tell me what you think about it,I would love to hear from you..
Thanks again and bye till next time..