Having Some Fun?

Anushka's point of view:-
We were in the car wondering where are we going,The brothers are chatting with each other, Anu's looking out from the window, wonder what she's thinking about?  and I am busy thinking about Samar....
Suddenly I hear"-
"Jaanta Tha...
Tu aaygi Ek din...
Pagal sa ho Gaya hoon..."
Am I thinking it?...No it's real,...
As I ask the boys "Are you singing?" and they look back at me and say"No..Why?"
as I am confused and Anu laughs and says "Di(sis) it's your phone..." and I say "Oh ya sorry!" and they all laugh at me...
"Anushka you're so busy thinking about Samar?,wow!" I say to myself,
As I pick up the vedio call from our friend Komal,she's one of the closest friends we have and trust me she makes you smile even if you don't want to..Ya she's like that...I answer the call and turn the screen a little so that she's able to see Me and Anu both.
Anu starts first by saying "Hey Komal!" As she replies "Hi, You're in the car?" as we both nod at her and she says "Okay so you're coming college from next week na? you know you have to practice some songs for the event?" And I say "Ya-Ya miss we remember that" I notice that Sanam and Samar are listening too, as I look at themSanam mouths me "You have a great friend"
And I return to the vedio call,but suddenly Komal says  you "Hey...wait a sec, Anushka! You both are at the back seat! Then ...Who's driving the car?".
Oh shit!! she notices every thing!
As I look at the brothers, and I say "Just give me a sec Komal" and Anu asks them "Now what will we say to her? She's asking..."
Sanam says "Ya -Yeah we are hearing it all" as I ask them " So!! now what do I tell her?" and Samar instantly says, "You say something na" and he smirks at me.
As I say "You're gonna pay for this Mr.Puri" as he looks at me.
I return to the vedio call and say "Ya ..." And she says "Arrey! answer me!"as I am search for words , Komal says "Don't Tell me, it's your Boyfri...?"
Wait a Sec, What!!!did she say just now..?
As Samar looks at me and I  say to her,
"Just finish the sentence and I'll kill you....!" As she smirks at me and I see except for Samar, all of them are Laughing  and I say to her "Komal.... I will talk to you later, I can't hear you clearly" and she protests but I Hung up the call as their laughing continues as I look at the window to avoid them "'Argh,this girl" Let me go to the college once!"
After some time Samar stops the car suddenly and I and Anu both stare at him and I ask "What happened now?" And Sanam says, "I said him to stop...Woh... I think we should get in this park for sometime" as he looks at Anu and Anu covers her face with her hands as I and Samar say "We came here that day?" and we look at each other puzzled and Sanam gets out of the car and we also go out .
I think something happened here which I and Samar don't know...

Anu's point of view:-
This Park....i remember correctly all that happened that day... I met him in the rain.......this boy !
as we got out of the car I ask Sanam "Why here? " As he says "why not here? .
It's a place where you get to see lovely people... I met one" as I ask him "What?!! Did he meant me by this? He met me here na?"
But he goes inside and we follow him  and we start walking around  he says "Samar, you remember we came here?" and Samar says "Ya but suddenly
storm started "
"Ya we also came here that day" says Anushka as Sanam says "Ya,I know you were here"  as Anushka asks "how?" and he says "I saw Anu,Yellow coloured  collar dress, right?" As I nod and look at him with the expression "Please don't tell them further too" as he smirks at me .
"Ya... she was separated from us in the rain" says Anushka.
"Hey I know it's a cafeteria here.. should we go for a quick break?" and Sanam says "Ya of course... then we'll leave from here" as we walk towards the cafeteria.
We got a table and settled on it and Anushka says "Wow the people don't recognize you" and they nod at her. we give our orders and wait for it when I ask them "Well...where're we going?" As they say "Actually, random places which we remember that are special to us"as Anushka starts coughing as I stare at these two Brother's....as they laugh at us.
Like really!!! random places!!How?
After having our break fast it's time to leave we were going outside the park but Sanam caught my arm and says"Have a good look at this place where we met once ... totally strangers" as i smile at him and say "It's printed in my eyes" as I say "You don't have to see it , you'll remember this place and that rain yourself Sanam" and he says "Ya it Firstly told me that how scared you are of Thunder" as I nod at him and we got in the car again.
Why?did he say like this? Will he also miss me?
I kept thinking about it till I realized that we had reached there and so our next stop is the Mall and I am confused...can we shop here also? As I look at them and Sanam says "Ya ,it's a mall after all..." And Samar says "We need to shop, so we decided to come, you can also shop if you want".As Anushka shouts "Yayy!! as I look at her and she says" Sorry Woh.. actually I found that I brought my cards so..."as we all laugh at her.
We all enter the mall and wait for the elevator to come, I ask them"Well you're gonna shop for clothes?" As they nod and Anushka says "ya we too"and the elevator arrives.
We enter the elevator together as Sanam calls some one...