Irritated Mr.Puri?

One of my favourite songs from my 2nd favorite band - one direction,which ended in 2015 but..ya I have got SANAM with me now 👆👆👆 Check it out... its Relatable to Samar and Anushka's situation and by the way
Our Fab Four are also known as India's One Direction 💖💖💖👏👏👏

Anushka's point of view:-

"Di,Di!!! You're fine?" I looked up tiredly opeming my eyes and a throbbing head along accompanied by a sore throat .I was still on the cold marble floor in my room and I didn't had to be reminded what happened with me, I thought while I looked at the white floor.

"Get up.." Anu tugged me by my arm to the bed making me sit on it.
"Anushka.. please tell me what is going on?" I glanced at her saying "I..I am okay" I stammered my answer standing up going to my wardrobe.

I felt her following me "You're sure?" I nodded hiding my face from her as I pulled out a random dress from the almirah closing it trying to avoid looking at her in the eyes.

"Di..Tell me na why did..." And I turned to her interrupting her "I will get freshen up okay...I think you also" I said to her in a short breath with my soar throat which hurts from speaking.

I close the door despite of her protest and constant calling.
And turned around locking it. I leaned on the door backwards closing my eyes feeling the warmth of my tears on my face.

"All those hugs and Kisses...they were fake?" I muttered to myself . That's the worst thing!!! I tried to shake it off my mind from it wiping my tears with my hands.
--------------

After about an hour of trying not to think about it anymore which deepened my thinking even more about his words. I decided to go out of my room ... I stepped out closing the door behind me.

I went downstairs sitting on the couch in front of the television picking up a random magazine from the table and opened it to keep myself busy.

I looked down at my phone when it rang and I took it up keeping the magazine down. I didn't wanted to speak much but ..still I answered it.
"Hello Anushka" I was shoveling when I recognized this voice and I stood up astonished "I ... I heard something" he said with an unusual calm tone but I didn't responded anything at all.

"I told you dear, but you didn't listen to me.." he cooed in my ear and I inhaled listening to this.

"Okay If you don't want to talk ..but don't you think we were right?" I saw Anu sitting at the couch in the front and she looked up at me with confusion while I didn't wanted to speak with a sore throat.

"Kya Kar sakte hai? Itni female fans hai uski...and he has also worked with many...girls. I knew he would do this" he said with a regretting tone in his husky voice and I heard him sigh. "Well Don't worry. I am with you... If he's not.Show him that you don't need him" he said with a Mocking tone.

"No.. it's n..not like.." I started coughing due to all the crying and sobbing "Oh ,I wish he loved you too" i felt the tears welling in my eyes
I know he did..love me.

I cutted off the call leaving it on the couch "what happened?"
I looked at Anu when she asked me this timidly but I don't know this myself and I sat on the couch shrugging my shoulders lightly. I palmed my face closing my eyes.

"Let yourself cry...if you feel like it then don't hide it .no one is that strong."

I heard Anu saying in a soft voice sitting beside me slowly and I looked up at her as she smiled and nodded at me assuringly and suddenly felt all the emotions Flowing down my cheeks,my breathing was slowed down but my heart was racing.