A night full of INCIDENTS...

Hello all! Guess what? Sanam released a new song and trust me it's lovely and very nice....it's a Spanish song and video is just too much awesome... You can check it out above , if you have not heard about it..... The video is cute also...;-)
I bet you will like this one also.😊😊

Well I also wanted to thank you all very much... I don't know all the readers but I came know one Panwar1205 and I thank her for her support and to all the readers who are reading this. I don't know your names but I am very thankful to you all. Thanks again for your time . Enjoy the next story.😊 😊😊😊

************************************
Anu's point of view:-
After They all were done teasing me i called Ananya my friend as I had some missed calls from her.
"Hey Anu you know What?!!!" She screams on the phone and I hold the phone a little away.

And I say"Can you stop screaming like that?,What happened? I asked her, as she starts tell me the thing which she wanted to let me know.

After talking to her I was in a state of shock for sometime. Anushka shook me and said,"What happened Anu?"
I came to my senses as three of them stared At me.

"Ananya called me"I said and Anushka said" I know that Anu tell me the thing" I nod and say,"She was coming here but she saw that some men were setting cameras around the house. I think that the have a doubt that Sanam and Samar are here.

Anushka said"well they are here for tonight and they are going tomorrow so we shouldn't be afraid of the cameras."I reply,"No Di(Sis)they have set up the cameras and
for two days...." After listening to this I looked at Sanam and Samar as they thought of something.

Suddenly Samar calls some one and explains the situation and talk about it.

After a few minutes he says"work done!as we look at him in confusion.
He asked us ,"your college is closed for a few days... right?"

I and Anushka nod. "Can we have those rooms at rent for two days?"
"Rent!!!"I and Anushka said together.
"No way you can live but rent no way"
Anushka said to them.

They were about to say something else but I interrupted and said-,"Just stay for as many days as you like but no rent !! OK?"

They both nod together at me and I reply with a smile.
The dinner was at the table and we sat to eat .

As I remember that I have told Samar about Anushka I look at Samar who is looking at her.
I think he is also thinking about that as I smile.

After our dinner we all sat in the drawing room. suddenly we heard the door bell and we all panic as I pushed them Behind the door and I open the door there she was!our neighbour.
She smiles and hugs me tightly as i smile falsely and try to hide those three who were behind the door.

"Hello Anu, I need some sugar please" and I smile at her "of course Auntie"
I give her the sugar and she starts another topic "how's your college going on sweetie!?"

I realize  that Samar had accidentally put his foot on Anushka's foot she was about to scream but Samar closed her mouth and I sighed softly and answer her questions "they are going Lovely Auntie" as she nods and ask me "where's Anushka?" As she looks inside and I come in front of her and say "She's asleep" as I look towards Anushka Samar was still closing her mouth with his palm.

I close the door and we all sat down and Sanam says,"That was close!" As I nod and smile but we hear another bell and I say "Anushka you this time" and she nods and goes.

She opens the door and a senior couple asks her "Can you tell us, where your neighbors live?" and Anushka stares at them with the look of "What kind of Question is that?"

As we all try to control our laughter and she glared at us from there.

She replies" Uncle...if they are our neighbors then they definitely they live in our neighborhood..."

Then the Lady says"ya she's right"
Uncle says "why it didn't came in my mind?" As we continued to laugh silently and they left saying thank-you to Anushka.

She closed the door and then I,Sanam & Samar break out laughing while Anushka was irritated by this.

We went to our rooms Sanam's room was in front of mine and Samar's room in front of Anushka's room.

Before going into my room I said to Sanam "If you need anything please don't hesitate to ask me"

he smiles at me and I remember that it is the same smile that stole my heart...
Oh... I was staring at him I looked away from him.

He said"Sorry" and went in His room. Why did he say Sorry? I thought as I entered my room. I had some work so I sat to do it.

Sanam's Point of view:-

Silly me I was staring at her ...I looked away right away,i hope she didn't know that.

Well she's a different girl I don't know why she tenses in front of me?
I sat on the bed.

Suddenly Anu knocks on the door and I open the door. She Says while giving me some sets of clothes,"these are my elder brother's clothes"

As I offer her to come in she replies"I have some work to do"and she went in her room.
I took a quick shower and try to sleep... After half an hour I still can't sleep.

I went out and saw that Anu's room's light was still on so I got in.
She was at her table doing something . she asks,
"Not able to sleep?"
"Ya but...did I disturb you?"
I ask her and she says
"No, not at all!"
I smile and she says "Sit na" and I sit down.
"So you're in college?" I asked her and she nods and says"1st year "I had completed my school when I was 16.

Oh...and they were not taking me in the college at 16 so I entered the college at 18this year"and she continues her work.

She's younger Then me as I am 23.
"And Anushka?"I ask and she says"she also did the same as me and she is in the last year she's 21."and she again writes

I ask her "so you're hobbies?"
"Music and Stories"and I ask her "what kind of Stories?"and she says "well... I like all but Romantic stories are my favorite."

I like her interests...I thought and after a few minutes I was about to ask her something but when I looked at her she was asleep on her table. with her pen in her hands.

I was about to leave but I don't want to leave her like this.. her body will pain if she sleeps like this, so I went near her .she was looking so cute when sleeping like this.

She's so beautiful from the inside and outside....OK Sanam Puri again loosing your track I say to me and I pick her up in my arms,

" yeh Sach mein Kuch nahi khaati,"(she doesn't really eat anything") I thought as she was more than light.

I walk to the bed and lay her down as I tried to get away I noticed she had clutched my jacket I removed her hands and I cover her,she curls up and says "Sanam...."

"Did I hear that right?" Why did she took my name?" I thought as I left for my room.

************************************Hey guys! sorry I was late😖😖😖 but I hope you like this chapter

Hey guys! sorry I was late😖😖😖 but I hope you like this chapter...please do tell me what you think of it. 😊😊😊😊Thanks for reading this....I will keep updating soon. Thanks again for your time and consideration.😘😘😘😘😘