He's in front of me,But..

Anushka's point of view:-

I stumble a little bit as Komal and Shraddha hold onto me as we go .
I look behind to see him, as they take me forward... he's disappointed I am so sorry Samar ...as I continue to look at him..He is in front of me...but.. and his eyes met mine and I look away.
Komal asks me "You're fine.. Anushka?" As I nod at her .
We reach our rehearsal room and I see all of them sitting there .
As Anu stands up and comes near me "I told you to take care ... I knew it!!" As Shraddha Says "Hey that's not her fault..Anu calm down" as we sit there.
Anyana asks me "Anushka you know he was Samar right?" As I nod and she says"You're not shocked?" Oh..i can't tell you...as i avoid her by looking down . Shraddha Says to Anu "Anu you should Firstly go and get some air" as I say "Why..What happened?" As Shraddha Says "She fainted...And that too in arms of Sanam" as I look at Anu Who's looking down. I don't think it was just because of not eating or not getting air , I know why did she faint...
I sigh as Shruti asks me "You serious that you'll do the event?" As we say "yes", I cannot avoid this event...
Suddenly Kanika runs in the room and stops in front of us as Komal says"Relax Girl.." as She says "You..are called in the office" Okay..now What's this? .we all go as Sir calls my name and I go inside and stand there and I see Arjun standing there too...As Sir asks Arjun "Is what I am listening True?" And Arjun nods at him.
I hear opening of the door and I see Samar entering the room as I tense up as he stood beside me as I notice his eyes on me ... And Sir says "Ya..if Samar told me this it had to be true" and Arjun looks at Samar as Samar gives him a tough look as he puts his hands in his pocket and Sir asks me "Anushka ... I am so sorry child"and he says "I think you should thank him "pointing towards Samar as I look at him , but not in the eyes and say a thanks to him ...as I feel tears welling up in my eyes as I see him standing in front of me...All the scenes just keep repeating in my mind... He's In front of You!!!...but you can't.. and I again look at Sir as he signs a paper and hands it over to Arjun saying, "Arjun Oberoi... 'You're restricted in the college now till we have talk with the other authorities..." As Sir stands up and says "You should have thought about it before..." And he leaves the room. Arjun's staring at the letter as he glares at me and Samar instantly stands in front of me and Arjun leaves the room ...Samar turns to me and he bends a little bit to meet my eye level and when his eyes met mine... I saw that...all that was true.. and Tears start flowing down from my eyes... I'm trying not to but!! and I instantly say "Th.. Thanks.." as I run outside and directly in the washroom as I slide down and let myself cry..
If I could I would say it all to him...

Anu's Point of view:-

Anushka's called in the office again and I sit here as the others joined her.
Loneliness is very common for me... Even if I am surrounded by people always...but I feel lonely...
His words are echoing in my mind... I remember each of his words...I feel like I starving for him..It hurts me when I see him getting disappointed due to me but I am doing this because I love you ...My breathing slows down as I see him. No please Stop!!!!.or you'll fall more for him..
I inhaled deeply and I look at the time...the event is going on really good and our performance is in the last after 'Them' as I go the washroom and wash my face and try to calm down...
Look Anu... He's in front of You..but you must control yourself...
I go out of the washroom as I walk through the corridor I see Kiasha ...with the other girls as I walk pass them She says "Guys I think someone else took my Place today..." And she points towards me As the others joined her...What!!! Me? .
I ask her "Your place...?" As she says "Ya...in his arms..." As I fall silent when I hear this and she says "Do you think You deserve to be in his arms really?" Ya... I don't deserve that .. I am just a girl who was dreaming of him...as I hear a sound from behind me "Excuse me...She fainted.." and I look at the expression these girls have on their faces as I turn around and see him...As I try to get away from him he held my wrist and pulls me to his side as I look at Kiasha... She's not liking this...as Sanam gives them a questioning look and Kiasha Says "Ya...she fainted.." I notice her checking him out...What the hell?!!! No Anu this shouldn't affect you...As Sanam says "Ya thanks for understanding!!" As they stare at him and Sanam says "Okay..bye" he's irritated by them now as Kiasha Says a bye to him and leaves me with him...
With him alone... I notice that he's looking at me and I try to leave but he pulls me towards as I collided with him and he makes me look at him in the eyes and I feel like saying it all to him...No please.. Anu and he says "You know What ?" As I still look at him and he continues "I know what I deserve and I know Who is worth Me... & It's You..."and I look at him defeated he will not leave me alone and he says "You're already alone... I can't leave you" and I finally say "Sanam you know Who you are.. You're a star..." As he says "It doesn't mean that I can't Love?" As I say "So you will love anyone.. and he sighs and says "Not Anyone...You!!!" As I back off and say "I am 'Anyone'....Sanam !! As he says "You're not 'Anyone' and I look at him and I ask "Okay then, who am I?" . As I wait for the Answer as he bends down as he says "You're My one.. " as he gives me his warm smile and I look away as I inhaled deeply to calm down myself and I say "You don't care about Your Status.. right?" As he was saying something I see Anushka running towards the washroom and the others following her and she locked herself and I run towards them as I ask them "What happened?" As Shruti says "Don't Know.. She's crying Probably" as I look behind to see Samar...Oh!!! As Ananya says "What should we do ?"
I don't care, I know she loves him but she has the same problem as me But they love each other as I look towards the disappointed Samar standing there as I say "Leave her...give her some space" as they all nod I know she'll be out in sometime and I walk towards Samar Who's now standing with Sanam.. as I reach near them I slow down as Samar gives a questioning look and I say to him "Don't worry..." As he asks "She's crying?" As I give him a assuring look as I say "She loves you Too Samar.. but.." and he nods at I look at Sanam as if he would also understand What I am saying as I say "There are many things...."and Sanam sighs While standing beside Samar as I leave and go towards our room...

Anushka's Point of view:-

I go out of the washroom and straight towards the room and sat with the others. Okay...You have to perform .... Anushka calm down as Aakash enters the room who is one of the good guys in the college and also the manager of the event and he says "SANAM is going to perform in 5minutes and then it's You guys Okay" as we smile at him and he gives us a thumbs up and leaves the room and we go out of the room and go in the backstage to see the arrangements and I see them All ready for the event and they sit there all prepared to hit the stage . Samar's sitting there checking his guitar as the others pulled us towards them as I tried to stop but they wanted to meet them as they pulled me and Anu also with them as they said Hi,to them and Keshav greets us and all the others joined the greet and meet and Keshav says to Anu "Hey...We have met ?" And she smiles at him as He gives us a side hug as Venky says"You're performing right?" And Shruti says "yes in the last last"as they say "That's great!!!",Keshav Says to Sanam And Samar "Hey wanna meet them?"and I and Anu say together "No..we've met them before!!!" As All stare at us...I try to act normal..Ya like it was a very good meeting....
Shruti calls Kriti Who's standing behind.. I think she's scared but she comes and stands near us but she doesn't say anything and Komal asks "So you Know Anu and Anushka?" And Keshav says "Actually not us directly but Samar and Sanam know them..Well They helped these guys a lot...so ya we know them" as the girls stare at Me and Anu,yup we didn't tell them.. and they're angry Now!!! As Venky says "Why're the sisters so quiet today?" as Ananya says "They're not like that...What happened...?" And Komal is seeing me and Anu questioningly. Oh!!! she's curious about it...Now Samar's looking at me too.. I feel nervous in his gaze...but I just can't stop Loving him... I am pulled out from my thoughts As they stand up , as their name is announced...Well our friends were good at interacting with them...
I am going to see them performing,What if I don't see Him again???..

************************************
Hi.. Lovely people..😊😊😊
I hope you like this chapter too and show your Love for it. I hope you are liking this ...If yes then please please🙏🙏 share it with your friends and loved ones. I would really appreciate if you would Vote for this and Comment on this if you like it so please show your support through the story... It will really help me..so please put forward your thoughts and opinions about it and please let me know what you think..
Thanks...
Stay lovely!!!