Blurry

Anu's point of view:-

I go in my room and I checked my phone for the message...she said she would send me the time.
Ya got it! 8:30 ...
I look at the Time ... it's 7:35
I go to my closet and I open it to choose from these ...my Today's outfit will be?
I take the outfit and go in the washroom to change them ....
I do it quickly so that we will be able to make it on time.
I come out and go in front of the mirror and I look at myself

It's okay for today .... I think as I start doing my hair and I brushed it ....as I look at the mirror again and thought- He thinks I am beautiful?...  and I suddenly feel like someone touched me and I turn around to look at Mom Smiling at me and I turn around to look at mom as she stood there Smiling at me and I give her a weak Smile and she says "You're looking so gorgeous Anu!!!"  And I turn around to brush my hair and she suddenly holds me by my shoulders and I say "What are you...?" And she makes me sit in the stool and she takes the hairbrush from my hands and starts brushing them .... and she says "The one you love will say you're beautiful... Every time!!"
I don't want to hear about it and I acted like I did not hear anything and I say "Jaldi mom (Fast mom)" and she nods as she brushes them for the few times and I stand up . I Smile at her and she says "You have grown up in beautiful girls... both of you" And I say "Ho Gaya?(You're done?)" And she says "No child Seriously" and I say "I know Mom" as I put on the heels to match them and I take my phone up from the table as I started walking out of the room and I went in the living room to wait for Anushka followed by mom and she sat down on the couch with me and I hear her footsteps as I look at her outfit...

 both of you" And I say "Ho Gaya?(You're done?)" And she says "No child Seriously" and I say "I know Mom" as I put on the heels to match them and I take my phone up from the table as I started walking out of the room and I went in the living room ...

I stand up... I am not going to waste my time Wondering how she manages to be a Hit always..she is like that.
I ask her "Chale?(Let's go?)" And she nods on a reply and suddenly mom stands up and says "Kisi ki Nazar na lage(Indirectly...you're looking beautiful)"   and I roll my eyes and Anushka says "Okay we are going then" and she pulls me outside.
...........
We reached the restaurant and we look at the restaurant in front of is as we stood outside the car in the parking And Anushka says "Waise yeh celebration Kyu?(well why are we celebrating?)" As she leans on the car and I just shrugged my shoulders and say "Let's go ... inside".
We go inside and get to know that a table is already booked for us and we go to that table while we wait for the others so I decided to check out my phone and suddenly I feel a tap on my shoulder and I look behind to see The girls standing in front of me .
I Smile at them as all of them settled down and suddenly Shraddha says "I tried to look more good than you two sisters" and Ananya says "In which she thinks she failed" and I give her a questioning look and suddenly Anu says "Aree !! it's nothing...drink water properly.." and I nod as I say "Stay hydrated.." And she rolls her eyes and we all laughed at her expressions.
I finally ask them "So What's this for?" And Komal looks at Shraddha and she looks at Shruti and they look at each other..
Oh ho..
Something's fishy..
Suddenly Anu says "Tell us..you said that you would tell.." and finally Komal says "You got your first song" and we both stare at them and I say "But that celebration Should be paid by us" and Anu nods and Shruti says "We knew it.. that's why the bills are paid by you two " and I sighed in relief.
So after a few minutes a waiter comes to us and he asks our orders and we gave order for a light dinner...
yup light dinner it's 'Healthy and he goes to bring our orders.
And we start talking about the songs and in between some jokes...due to which we laughed as Shruti teased Ananya of not bringing Kushal with her and she tried to ignore her but they make a perfect pair.
Suddenly Shraddha takes out her phone and says "hey look what they posted"
Who "They?"
Oh it's them as I sighed again looking at the picture