Oh ho!!!

Anushka's Point of view:-

I sat down in the last row as my ticket told me to do.. Which I don't like.. I am supposed to sit beside someone... I know?
"Someone I know..?"
I said with a sigh as I settled on my seat.

I look at my side and find a lady sitting there with her son who might be 1or 2 years old... And she played with him.

I suddenly heard from her "Hi... I think you are an Indian?" And I nod.."Fully Indian.." and I smiled at her.

I shook hands with her and asked her the name of her son and she answers "Rahul.." and I smile at him and he looked away from me.

She laughed and says "He's feeling shy.." and I tickeled him and suddenly I remembered that I have to put my phone on Flight mode and I got my phone out and turned it to airplane mode.

What will I do with out any internet connection?... I sighed as I thought about it.

Suddenly I got my earbuds and started listening to Music which I do more than half of my free time.

I saw a magazine in front of me and I saw its cover and pulled it out.

I remove my earbuds and opened it...As,
I saw the bold Heading..

"India's Fab Four going to shake Sweden!!!"

And I closed it again ...no..it should not affect me anymore..no way.
I open it again as I saw the picture... and read the caption below it.

"Lead guitarist Samar Puri...2nd from the Left in the front." And I smiled at him.

I sighed and I put my magzine back and suddenly I hear from my side.."You know them right?" And I say "No... I don't know" and she laughed and says "You're joking right?..even he knows them.." and I look at Rahul who was playing with her hair.

I smiled and say "No ... I..I really don't know them.." and she says "Okay.. I am sorry why are you crying then..?" And I look away from her as I wipe my tears from the back of my hands.

"I did'nt mean to hurt you. " she said While I say to her , "No.. No.. Problem" and I closed my eyes as I rested my head on my hands letting the tears flow .... Trying not to sob ... I can't stop then..not at all
At least I could cry holding him..

................

After some time:-

Sudden voices shook me up from my day dreams and I look beside and see Rahul crying loudly and she tried too control him...and I asked her "What happened to him?"

"He wants to sleep..." and I say "okay then, let him sleep" and she says
"No.. He needs a large space for that.. He is habitual to that" and I nod while I looked around while I thought of something .. I felt bad for him so I called the air hostess.. And she asked me,

"Yes Miss how can I help you?" And I say "Can I get on a empty seat So that he can.. Sleep?"
I say pointing towards him and his struggling mom And I found her looking at Rahul and I could sense the concern in her eyes.

The airhostess called one of her mates as they talked with each other.. and I tried to control Rahul...

Suddenly she comes back with a bright smile on her face and I ask her

"Yes is there any...?" And she said "We almost forgot that we have a empty seat available" and I nod at her and i ask her, "So can I go there and sit?" And she nods at me and said "Please go a little back... And you will find thought seat as I nod and say a "Thank you " to her and she went away.

I turn around and say "Okay man.. Now her can sleep here..." And she says "Why are you being bothered?" And I shake my head negatively "That's nothing about bothering... Let him sleep" and she nodded at me and she laid down him on my seat.