Side effects

Anushka's Point of view:-

We were welcomed by a smiling face of our cute mom and we attacked her with Hugs throwing away all our stuff while she was smiling seeing our childish behavior and placing light kisses on our forehead.

"So.. How did it went?" She asked us while sitting on the couch watching us and I said "Awesome..." Keeping my glass on the table and she nodded at me . "How's Samar ?" And I rose my eyebrow crossing my arms "What about Us?" And she laughed at this but I nodded at her "He's really good..like always" and she turned towards Anu "What's up with you two?" And I looked at her  worried and she looked at mom searching for words "Arre!!! leave that..mom did you saw the photos? How were they and whete were you?" She bombarded her with different questions but I knew mom had got the hint and I will let her Solve it herself.

"Okay so.. should I get your dinner served?" She said standing up ready to go when I said "Wait wait... Not for me... I don't feel like eating" I said standing up.
"Ya me too" we turned at Anu and I asked "What me too?" She friend at me and I pushed her to sit back again "Give her something light" and she said standing again "Please yaar di... I really don't feel like eating... Please no.."

"Stop both of you!!!" Mom said standing in between " Just go and rest okay" and we nodded at her.

"Mom when did you come?" I asked her placing my elbow on the couch's head she was sitting on and she said ,"Just the next day , when you reached there" I gave her a slight nod and she made me sit beside her and she asked "So.. What did I missed?" And I giggled at her "Nothing important" and she pushed my hair back..."Oh.. But I think... Aren't you  his girlfriend now?" And I looked at her with my widened eyes "Aaah..ya..but .. I"
"And you said Nothing important?" She crossed her arms and looked at me and I sighed and shrugged my shoulders and stood up  "Good night mom" and she asked me "What happened to her?" But I decided not to tell her and I stammered "I.. I don't know mom.." and she nodded at me saying  with smirk on her face "Anyways Good Night Anushka" and I ran upstairs.

I think if I will tell Mom it will not be right....

I went into my room closing the door behind me and I pulled my hair in a ponytail ... I went into the washroom to take a shower and I changed into some fresh clothes ...for the night.
I  heard my phone ringing and I picked it up.
"Hello Love" a smile came on my lips as I rested my elbow on the edge of the balcony. "you need something?"
I teased him and imagined his face expression.

"I can't call you if I don't have a work?" And I cleared my throat "Yes... absolutely" and I tried not to laugh and waited for his reaction "Okay..So.. I was, Saying that"
"Hmmm?" I wait for him to continue "I love..." And I inhaled as he said "I love their couple so I was thinking how to solve this thing"
I thought he way saying something else...Well that's not more important
now.

"Ya... But I am waiting ki mom ek baar baat karenge ..." And he said in a low tone "Ya...okay wait... we'll think of something" and I nodded and he asked again "Okay?!!" And I argued back
"I nodded" and I heard his chuckling from the other side " we're are not on a vedio call.." and I nodded again but said yes this time.
"Okay bye" and I said "Good night" and he said again "Dream of me okay?" Making me laugh but I said instead "I prey before sleeping, mujhe bhoot ke sapne nahi aate"
"Main bhoot jaisa dikhta Hoon?" He asked in a curious voice and I imagined him frowning at this while I giggled "I didn't say that...but you're intelligent..you got this"

"Achha okay I'll see you once we meet"
I cut off the call after saying bye and plopped on the bed... But I was still smiling like an idiot.

Anu's Point of view:-

I remember when those guys locked up both of us in that place...

We were trying to get a way to open our arms and legs and then Sanam looked at my locket.my palms were wet from the my sweat.
I froze because I knew what he was going to do.