The Blanket

Anushka's Point of view :-

I  open my eyes slowly with the warm feeling which is constantly comforting me with a sweet fragrance.

Why is it so dark in  here?*

I look up and found Samar sleeping and my breathing slowed down as I saw his face so near to mine.

He is Handsome... isn't He?
Shut up!!!

OH it's a blanket..
Wait a sec??!
Are we in the same blanket..?
Oh no..

I tried to get away but found his arms around me..
Oh
So... this was the comforting warmth,I was getting .. I think as I plan my face .
"I was near...."
No sorry,
"I was on Samar all the time.."*
Bravo Anushka!!!
Now I can't even get away.

Suddenly I felt him moving and I looked up at him as he fluttered open his mesmerizing eyes ...

No Anushka!!!
What are you thinking?

"I... I am really sorry", I blabber as he looked down at me with a cute confused expression while I keep my hands on him to prevent me leaning on him again.

"I didn't mean to wake you up.. I am sorry"  and he says,
"No...no It's okay.. I woke up by myself" 
while he was running his hands through his - 'Oh so sexy hair..'

Wait...what did I thought just now?*

I snapped out of my silly thoughts as I realized,
"How are we in one blanket?"  He looks around And he says "Oh yeah.." and we remove it from ourselves and found me totally on him. I look around and find most of the people are sleeping.

Thank god all are sleeping...
I thought as I ..

I try to get away from Samar but we both looked  at his hands which was around me and I give him a confused look and we look at Keshav looking at us and I feel my face becoming hot and I turned to hide it.

As soon as he removed his hands , I almost jump away from him.

I look away from him to hide my all red face and I noticed him glaring at Keshav and scolded him and Keshav went to sleep again.

Finally I turn around and ask him
"What were you doing in MY blanket ?"

His eyes widen in Surprise And he says ,
"Excuse me this is MINE"

 I snatch it from him as I  say
"This is mine!!!"

He takes it back and says,
"Yours is on the floor.." and I look at my blanket which was best my feet.

I mentally scolded myself ,
"Shit!!!"

I pick it up and murmured a Sorry to Samar  without looking at him and he said "No problem..Anushka".

I look at him and smiled  as I realized he took my name .. It had been so long..  since I have heard from him And he raised his eyebrows questioning me and I say.."No..nothing"

I sat there quietly and suddenly I heard him laughing Slowly and I looked at him and I too started laughing with him and when we started to feel normal.. That blanket came in front and we started laughing again.

We were arguing right?
suddenly he says "Ya ...by the way. Are you okay now?"
And I look up at him and say
"What?"  But I saw the concern in his eyes..And he says ,
"You're fine right?" And I nodded as I try to remember what happened.

Suddenly a man says from our side "Ya Miss Your Boyfriend...I mean Mr.Samar was really worried.."  and he went back to sleep as he pulled his  blanket over him.