Stay Strong Beautiful

Hey guys... I just wanted to share some of the things..that I remember when I listen to the song above👆👆
Still makes me cry...espcially when I hear the lines after her accident that scene is still really clear in my mind.. and the way He cried on the road...💔💔💔I wonder if anyone can love so unconditionally like Her ..and him..

P.S :- sorry guys but I had to do this to keep the story tense*

Samar's point of view:-

I was still chatting with Raghav and the others ....while the others were enjoying their meet with different people.

Wait.

Where's Anushka?
Suddenly thousands of things came in my mind and I looked around while I gave the glass to a passing by waiter.

"Raghav... I'll see you bro" I told while I patted him and he said "ya ya sure.."

I started searching for the others.
I should not let her fear become true that we can't be together... I should not proove her fear right.

These things echoed in my mind and I read her the place where Sanam and Anu were standing while they were trying not to laugh as Ben letured Keshav.

"Sanam Anushka kaha hai?" I got all of them looking at me and I ask due to my concern.."Where is she?" And I turned to Anu..."Shirley took her but she's not with her now..."

I exhaled in disappointed as i looked down and I slipped my hands in my pocket "Phir?" I asked myself.

"Bhai tujhe Chad gayi hai Kya?" Sanam asked me and I looked up at him "Sanam it's serious"

"According to her habbits she must have gone to a balcony...cause whenever she's exhausted she prefers going out alone.." Anu told me while she looked down at her phone.

The word alone struck my mind.
"Alone?"

I looked around for her but found nothing...

I moved here and there but I don't even have a clue where she is and I am not at all at ease with this.

Why do I feel like?
I sighed again in disappointed bbut suddenly I remembered her outfit and went to one of the maids...they always keep moving around so . They might know.

"Ahh.. excuse me?"

The elderly maid in white and black turned around to me with a smile on her face... giving a tray to one of her colleuges "Hey Mr. Handsome..." Pulling my cheeks and I said,

"I..just wanted to know if you have seen.."
She interrupted me by saying "Oh..I got that..your girlfriend ..I mean..that singer.. I mean who was sitting with you?" And I nodded at her.

"Ya...she was with a man... But she was looking for you"

"A man?" .. I asked myself.

"But you need to look after her . I mean she was stumbling and she walked into me that's why I saw her...while that man was taking her...but she was puzzled.."

"Where did he took her?"

She pointed to a hallway..."That beauty must be in one of the rooms over there" and I nodded while looking that way.

She was Looking for me...but

The fact that she was stumbling and not in her senses tensed me even more.

I walked towards that corridor...The prank calls I got recently are seeming like Truth.

But I didn't tell about it...even to her fearing that she might get worried.