Her Love towards me

Sanam's Point of view:-

I kept looking at her throughout the performance, just couldn't get my eyes off her... I am very calm around her but she was really really nervous. I know she is trying to get me away from her so that I will get someone else who deserves me

She thinks that she's not good enough for me? How do I tell her that she is the only one I see in these girls...So much attractive due to her simplicity and she makes everything around her beautiful...

Whenever her eyes crashed mine I see all the feelings that she wants to convey but can't... She's trying really hard not to cry but You can't hide your tears from me...Anu,Why you only think about me?,Why don't you say everything?

I sigh as I look at her going near those children and talking to them as she smiles at them... and she stands up and the curtains fall down and they make their way to the backstage.. Keshav and Venky are not here... only me and Samar .

the girls come there as Samar says "It was awesome... really" and All of them smile as I look at Anu and she's looking down... I don't know what..but it felt like she was singing that for me... I am sure she was ... and All of them start leaving but suddenly that girl.. Ananya... This is her name? probably....OK Ananya says.
"Anu and Anushka you're going to be here" and they stare at her and she continues "Ya...you have to be with Sanam and Samar... " Ananya looks at me and Samar And asks "You don't have any problem with it?" And we both say together "Not at all"
she nods and all of them leave ... and The principal along with the Manager for the event.. Aakash,he is a nice guy...till he doesn't try anything on my girl ... anyways came to the room and Aakash says "Really really awesome...It was beautiful.... and..you were beautiful as usual..."

Okay dude stop buttering these girls and especially when one of those is mine .

Aakash sees thatbprincipal sir is staring at him so he stops as looks down and Sir says to them "It is a hit... we are really proud of you..Dear" as Anushka and Anu smile at him and he says to Aakash "Okay...now tell them , You're free to take a few hours if you want" he mocked him but Aakash is still looking down and The principal leaves the room and Aakash says again inhaling some air. "He scared me!!.. Anyways You were just perfect as usual...It was like you really Love someone and you were singing for him" And I look at Anu, was it me? And she looks at me too... But she instantly looks away. Yup it is me without a doubt.. and he congratulated them and finally he left.
Anushka goes and sits on the couch as Samar struggles to get her attention.
I go near and I say "It was perfect...." and Anu nods I lean down a little bit and look into her eyes and ask "Why were you crying?" as she looked away says "I... I .. wasn't.." and I say "I don't know if we'll meet ...just.. tell me, we'll be separated ..." But she turns around and runs away from the room, Oh Shit!!! and I run behind her.

There are not much people here, so it's easy..thank God!! I think as I run behind her..as I call out "Anu..stop right there... please" she was just a little bit away from me but she stops suddenly as I run to her and stand in front of her. I hold her by the shoulders and make her look at me and I say to her "I know that...you can't hide it!!!"

I look in her eyes as she tries to say something, "Sa..Sanam..." as she looks up at me but she starts crying as she falls on the floor on her knees and I hold her as I also sit down on the knees , she clutches my jacket and cries more as she holds me, I hug her and I hear her saying "Don't do it to me.. please" and I ask her "What?" As she says "You know What.." and I ask her "What...?" And she says "You don't know what my life is.... I am trying to make my life.." and I ask "But... I am still trying to do something... I am not sure if I will be like you or not...." and I say "You don't need to be equal to me... and I know you'll do really good and probably in music... You're a star at least for me" as I wipe her tears and I say "And don't be scared of that step dad of yours ... What ever he says ..." And she nods and I say "If he'll say something, I will really break his face" and she says "No... You're not going to do anything for me". she doesn't want to make a habit of me by her side and I say as I go close to her "No...Anu, I am going to be there with you always.... Even when separated " and she looks at me And I say further "I don't know How but I will be there" and she closes her eyes and her Tears start flowing down from her eyes ,this makes me feel very sad . she stands up and she says "It can't happen... just see the difference between You and me "How do I make you understand Anu ?. she starts returning to the room as she wipes her tears from her face as I say "It's going to happen ... we'll meet again" as she continues to walk away and I follow her..
You told me all that without asking directly , You Confessed It Again...