Our meeting...In this Way?

Samar's point of view:-

We reach the College and after meeting the principal..What we are doing is moving around , Finally I can move around .

We all split as I start wandering around.. suddenly I see a room , There are instruments in it..Let me tell you that I didn't peek inside the room,the door was open... I go in and take a look at the instruments and the thing which caught my attention..Ya obviously the Guitar but ...I think I have played this Guitar..I pick it up...the same Guitar.. it's hers... it's Anushka 's Guitar .

We played it together many times,I can't forget her admiring eyes when she looked at me..and her smile when I played it with her or indirectly I played it for her.

Okay Samar control !!!

I keep the Guitar down and leave the room. Where is she ? I think as I walk through this empty corridor and I suddenly hear something...as I go towards the sound and I see a Boy who is holding a Girl's wrist .Must be a fight between them as I turn to leave.

No she's not any girl..
She's.. She's. Anushka

I instantly turn around, but i decide to wait Firstly, let me see.
Anushka tries to shake his hand off but she can't...as he tightens his grip and she closes her eyes in pain.What the hell does that boy want?. But wait I have to find it out...as I stand there ..
As she says "Leave me!!" And that boy looks at her says "I told you to wait till the day of the Event.. remember?" as she says "I said leave me!!!" and he shouts at her "What the hell do you think you are?" As she still trying to get his hands off her. He says to her "Look Anushka all the boys dream to have You but I don't want only to dream... I want You.. "

Just let me know it all and I will not leave him.. Anushka just wait a little..
That boy says "I want You!!'" . ..

O really!!! You want her? I close my fist as I inhaled deeply to calm down as she looks away from him in a angry look on her face as that boy says

"It doesn't matter if you agree or not... and your step dad wants you to date a rich boy of his choice ...who can invest in his business"..

What kind of Selfish father he is!!!?
As I suddenly remember that he's not their real father...Their real father would Never do this to his daughter?She has suffered and is still suffering from this..

I again look at her ..
And she's crying...my heart aches seeing her like this. the thing that I hate the most is to see her crying and she says "No way.. I will not!! On hearing this he twists her hands tightly and pushes her to the wall as she collides with the wall as she cries more in pain.
How dare he!!! and he raises his hand ..No way!!! That's all.. She's mine, and you can't even touch her and you're trying to slap her.. I lose my patience and go towards them at a fast pace and i pull this boy hardly away from My Anushka as I pull his hands off her and I stand in front of her, between them .

a few people come there as I hear a voice from them "Sir you don't get in this matter .. he's a businessman's son and he gets what he wants" and I avoid it.

I look behind Anushka's holding herself in pain as more tears flow down from her eyes and this thing...makes me more angry as I get hold of his collar and drag him as he looks at me in disbelief... I notice Anushka is also following me as she's trying to understand what is happening.. I pull him in a room as Anushka also comes in and I lock the door and leave this idiot's collar.

As I look at Anushka and I realize that she is recognizing me Now as she looks at me...with those eyes who killed me when I met her... but they are teary now.... so this is that problem..I'll solve this!!! As I suddenly turn to the boy and slap him as he looks at me again and I ask him "Name?" As he stares at me and I again frustrated hold his jacket but he says "A.. Arjun" and I say "What were you saying?" as tries to answer me "I was just talking" and I laugh at him,