II

Kim Seokjin POV

     I actually want to die. I'm so stupid. I can't believe that I forgot I had sold my soul to a demon before and now I have to drag some innocent person, not to mention Jeon Jungkook who couldn't even hurt a fly, into this.
    I mean, I don't know him that well, everything I've learned is from Jimin's orne sided love with the younger. Now I have a week to become friends with him, find Jimin someone else because, I have a horrible feeling on what plans Mr. Kim has for Jungkook and on top I have to gain enough of his trust to bring him to a huge mansion in the middle of a forest in the middle of nowhere, on no other day then Halloween. If you asked me I would say that's a lot for one week.
     Know what? I'll figure it out later, I want to take a nap or call Namjoon when I get home, I cannot deal with any of this stupid shit. Especially when I have school tomorrow.

Le magical time skip ~

     I pull the keys out of my shit box car and slam the door shut. Dusk had just begun and I relaxed knowing if I had been much later my parents would have killed me especially since I never bring my phone to Mr. Kim's, I mean that would be awful if I was there and all of a sudden Joonie would send me some dirty ass text. I cringe at the thought and I open the door.
     "Seokjin!" My Appa called from the kitchen standing next to my mother.
"Did you know you left your phone here? It was going off all afternoon" he said chuckling. I cringed slightly and apologised before I walked made my way to my room.
     I had an okay sized house, I mean it had two floors and and a basement, but it was nothing but a patch of dirt compared to Mr. Kim's. His house is so huge that I could fit two of my houses to cover the first floor but I've never been to any other floors so I really don't know how big his house is.
     I climbed up the staircase to my small room and I jumped on my bed and grabbed my phone to see a shit load of texts all from Namjoon.

Rap Munster : Jiiiiinnnnn
Rap Munster: why won't u answer
Rap Munster: ur a terrible person
Rap Munster: I was going to invite u over but clearly ur busy -_-
Rap Munster: Jiiinnnn I'm all alone
Rap Munster: did u do the homework? Cause I didn't
Rap Munster: u left ur phone at home again didn't u
Rap Munster: I h8 u
Rap Munster: jk don't hate me bby
Rap Munster: u better answer me when u see this or tomorrow u will never see the light of day again okay?
Rap Munster: jk jk jk jk well kind of

     I laugh at the conversation he was having with himself and I looked at the clock. It was 7:00, I probably missed dinner. I was hungry as usual and I decided to answer Joonie as I made my way down to get leftovers from dinner.

Jin and spirits: sorry bby but I did forget my phone at home plz forgive me for it :(((((

Rap Munster: ur gonna have to make it up to me tomorrow ;)))))

Jin and spirits: how so Namjoon?

Rap Munster: you'll know tomorrow when I come by ur locker tomorrow for a "visit" ;)))))))

Jin and spirits: okay whatever u say

     I end the conversation and close the conversation as a headed to the fridge. "Ew, yuck, eh, what the hell even is that?" I said as a passed through my supply of food. I found a chunk of steak and pulled it out along with water. I ate and said goodnight before heading back to my room for the night.
     "Well Jin, I wish you luck for the week to come because it will not be easy at all." I said as I shut off my phone and placed it on my nightstand. I closed my eyes and drifted into a another restless sleep that I've been having every night since I made that deal with Mr. Kim which now felt like it was a century ago.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! This was supposed to go up yesterday but some family stuff happened so I forgot to post it. That's all I got to say for now, but I hope you enjoyed!
                                                - Em