V

Jeon Jungkook POV

I made my ways throughout the hallways that were always crowded from kids at their lockers, traffic jams and I couldn't forget those assholes that just stood in the middle of the hallway not moving but just making the traffic jam worse as they blabbed to their bitchy friends.
Now I was going to lunch, I hated it the most and I usually hid in the courtyard or I went to the smoking area, where it smelt and technically wasn't a smoking area, but everyone went there so they wouldn't be caught and it was like a secret pack, the only people who went there were the smokers and me, and I'm not an asshole, so I'm not going to tell on them because then I wouldn't have a place to go at lunch either.
However I was not to go there today, I have to actually go to the cafeteria where nightmares are made because of one of Jimin's weird ass friends needs to talk to me and if it's a setup with Jimin, I'm leaving the first chance I have.
But before I could continue the mental battle I was having, I was at the cafeteria. The doors were wide open and I felt so sick, as if I was going to throw up.
"Jungkook!" Someone called. I turned and it was Seokjin. I relaxed a bit but I still didn't want to talk to him.
"Hey so I've seen that you don't have any friends so I was wondering if you wanted to sit with me at lunch?" He asked and I flinched slightly. But then again I shouldn't avoid people but this might be a set up.
"Is this a set up?" I asked looking at him judging his moves.
"No, I'm not trying to set you up with Jimin and I'm trying to find him someone else but he knows like everyone at this school so it's hard to find a date." I relaxed and I guess it was visible cause he face went to a smile.
"So is it a yes?" He asked. I nodded and he smiled as we entered the cafeteria. We arrived soon enough and he showed me a spot before sitting next to me.
"Joon and Jimin should be here soon but there always late, those dumb goofs have every class together except art. Joon has to take P.E. this year." I give him a small smile showing I was paying attention to what he was blabbering to me about.
"Hey, do you have any food?" Seokjin or Jin as everyone calls him asked and I shook my head.
"I usually don't have time to make a lunch and could never trust the food here." I state clearly looking around.
"I don't know how some do it. I love food so much I practically live for it." Jin says before a person stops at the table and hands Jin a pink box. He gives him a wad of cash before the person walks away without a word.
     I look at Jin as he slowly opens the lid of the box and smiles. He pulls out a plate of pasta. It looked gourmet. After he pulls out a cup of tea and pushes the box away.
     "See there's a lot of perks you can get when you're attractive like me. This is just on of them and yes, it's gourmet. The best of it's kind." Jin said before he began to eat the pasta.
     I awkwardly looked away. I've never had gourmet food. I can't even make pasta without burning it or not cooking it enough. I don't know how this attempt at friendship will work out.
     "Jin!" A voice called across the room. A boy ran over and toppled over Jin. "Ahhhh" he groaned. "I know you love me" it must be Namjoon.
      "Joonie, we can't do this now, we have a guest." He looks up and notices me. "Hey you're that guy that Jimin likes." I look away and I notice Jimin is sitting across from me staring as usual. I then look at the table but I could still feel Jimin staring at me.
     "So in case you didn't know this is Jungkook" Jin spoke up and made a gesture at me. "Jungkook, this is Namjoon, aka Joonie but only I can call him that, and that's Jimin." I nod and Jimin stands up. "I'm getting food, Namjoon, are you coming?" He asked and Namjoon slowly gets up.

     Soon after they came back and ate with Jin. I barely spoke just listened to Jimin taking about a new eye shadow pallet he got, Jin and his gourmet pasta and Namjoon's apparent monster rap skills.
     Lunch ended however, and so did school leaving me at dinner with my empty house and empty stomach.
     I searched but I found nothing good and settled on a can of tomato soup and stale bread. I ate in silence and froze in my cold house. I had no clue where the thermostat was here so I couldn't change the temperature and I never had a hot shower. My only sense of heat was a blanket but I only had one that I stole from my parents.
I finished my meal and went to my room. My room was small and had a broken window but my parents didn't care so it was not important. I grabbed Pj's and took a cold shower and I shivered as I went to bed. Sometimes I wish I wasn't so alone I mumbled to myself as the darkness of my room overcame me and I fell into a restless sleep.